**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I'll never understand how a black man could tattoo a slave owners face on him
mean.gif
This.

William Roberts is counting millions with a bodacious lightskin goddess on top of him right now while Freeway still beating a dead horse​

We know he was a CO​

We know he didn't move millions in coke​

Stop going out of your way to hate this man, you're a former drug dealer talking about morals​

Sell your movie rights and get you some paper or some yambs you old crusty *** broke ***** damn​

Real talk. The guy lost this case in court. He needa give it up already. Or better yet, have dinner wit' William Roberts and really speak his mind.

Settle it like grown Black men.

You sounding like a cheerleader right now.
How on EARTH can anyone have any shade to throw at Rick Ross for his stand on William Roberts?
You can call him all types of "crusty" and "broke", whatever...but you can't say he's not right about everything he's saying.
im saying...dudes riding for rozay like yall down with the crew or sumn...sad...

dude took another mans legal name, rapped about that mans real life..has no authenticity to his raps or sstories...but yall defend dude like hes yall fam...

lol..todays youth is sumn else...i swear...only 'entertaintment' tho right?

right?
eyes.gif

Real talk. The guy lost this case in court. He needa give it up already. Or better yet, have dinner wit' William Roberts and really speak his mind.

He's spoken his mind already genius he doesnt want a man thats never lived that life profiting off his name and glamorizing drug dealing to kids but some of you dudes bother to read before you jump to Williams defense which is exactly what the boy Duece has been saying but he's a "hater" so nobody pays attention :smh:

And settling it like a grown black man is taking it through the proper leagl channels as opposed to getting William clapped by some real street cats which Rick has already stated is what the cats from around his way want to do anyway

My question is what kind of clown would keep using the name after the man already told you he doesnt approve of your PORTRAYAL of him

Last edited:

Give it up already?

Dude it's HIS NAME. Not his nickname, not a alias, but his legal name. What the **** are y'all saying?

Just because the real Ross isn't "cool" right now doesn't take away from the fact Rozay has made money off of his name and image.

Yeah he used to be a drug dealer, I get that. But dude served his time and was released. He's still entitled to his rights now that's he's free.

I swear some of y'all on this sight are in love with these rappers the way y'all defend em, its sick. This is almost as bad as when NT'ers were defending Wayne when the pic of him and Baby kissing resurfaced :smh:

First of all, dude was born Ricky Ross, not Rick Ross. It's miniscule, but the law is the law. Gotta be dead on the same name or at least pronounced the same way.

Second of all, "Freeway" Ricky Ross got his fame through illegal means, the legal system is not going to reward you with a copyright to your name. You have to earn the right to legally protect your image, and Ricky didn't earn anything but a jail sentence.

At the same time, if the Rozay truly lied about playing football, I'm done with this dude. That's a little too phony for me.

ricky got too much titty meat to be showing out like that

my 60 year old cuban grandmother gets rolling stone too lmaoooo

chic-fila part had me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I honestly only see ONE type of radical----

people who keep saying "why ya'll support this phony dude! He a CO".... it's like, aiight man.... everybody know he a CO...... and!? Honestly, 50's lil' stunt pushed Ross more into the forefront ironically enough :lol: :lol: :lol: Folk just need to accept that DESPITE him being a CO he still moving units. I know that bothers you , but hey... let it go.

Ricky Ross def has a claim.... I mean, "my name is my name." But dude is starting to sound like a broken record :\ The honorable thing for Ross to do is just start going by Rozay or something.... kinda like Puffy started going by P. Diddy or something. But if he's NOT going to be honorable, again, STOP COMING INTO THIS THEAD BEATING A DEAD HORSE! This is an appreciation thread. If you not gonna appreciate, start another thread entitled "the UNappreciation of Rick Ross aka William Roberts"

I mean hey... it is JUST entertainment. We live in a world where most people have dirt on them that would make you question your affinity towards them, the only thing about Ross is that his stuff is just front street.

Just my 2 cents.

After listening to this album for 2 weeks straight I feel like it could've done without a couple of tracks. Mainly towards the middle of the album. "Hold me back" hook is one of the worst hooks I've ever heard, the track with Omarion is trash, and the track with Usher brought nothing new to the table.

After listening to this album for 2 weeks straight I feel like it could've done without a couple of tracks. Mainly towards the middle of the album. "Hold me back" hook is one of the worst hooks the worst hook I've ever heard, the track with Omarion is trash, and the track with Usher brought nothing new to the table.

Hold Me Back is straight garbage. Dude straight repeated "p@#%y-***** ******" like 30 times and passed it off as a verse. :smh:

I mess with most of the rest of the album though.

He's spoken his mind already genius he doesnt want a man thats never lived that life profiting off his name and glamorizing drug dealing to kids but some of you dudes bother to read before you jump to Williams defense which is exactly what the boy Duece has been saying but he's a "hater" so nobody pays attention :smh:
And settling it like a grown black man is taking it through the proper leagl channels as opposed to getting William clapped by some real street cats which Rick has already stated is what the cats from around his way want to do anyway
My question is what kind of clown would keep using the name after the man already told you he doesnt approve of your PORTRAYAL of him

Give it up already?
Dude it's HIS NAME. Not his nickname, not a alias, but his legal name. What the **** are y'all saying?
Just because the real Ross isn't "cool" right now doesn't take away from the fact Rozay has made money off of his name and image.
Yeah he used to be a drug dealer, I get that. But dude served his time and was released. He's still entitled to his rights now that's he's free.
I swear some of y'all on this sight are in love with these rappers the way y'all defend em, its sick. This is almost as bad as when NT'ers were defending Wayne when the pic of him and Baby kissing resurfaced :smh:

Decent points but, wasn't THE REAL Rick Ross a fan of Rozay BEFORE? I thought he got his panties in a bunch when Officer Ricky said he wasn't gonna pay him for a settlement of his name?

How can listen to Amsterdam and hate this man?

I liked the song, but man at the end when he starts talking about "you cant just shoot me, you need permission" blah blah that **** is wild corny. He needs to drop all that stuff. Actually song though is fire.

Decent points but, wasn't THE REAL Rick Ross a fan of Rozay BEFORE? I thought he got his panties in a bunch when Officer Ricky said he wasn't gonna pay him for a settlement of his name?

No, since he got out of prison he's been trying to get his bread for the profits made off of his name. Never heard him say he was a fan.

Back
Top Bottom