**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

The only reason I wonder if he never admitted being dirty is because that might be illegal?

I mean If you're a CO who admits to moving it in jail, doesn't that imply you're itching to get scooped up by the FBI?

I mean if they're listening to Meek Mills records and telling him to watch his lyrics, I guess people are analyzing Ross' lyrics too. 

He still won't admit to being a CO at all.

Pac a studio gangster!? Lol only on NT! Pac never claimed to be hard or gangster. Only real about what he stood for. He just wanted to be an ambassador for street or "thug" life. Do your research before you make blasphemous statements like that...

Why is this the main rebuttal?
I could see if Ross himself would have came out and said "Yeah I was a CO but I was dirty".
But...that ***** STILL TIL THIS DAY...will not openly flat out come out and say "I was a correctional officer".
He sidesteps THE HELL out of that question whenever it's bought up.
Are ya'll that much of a fan that ya'll have to resort to the "well maybe he was a crooked CO" angle?
he already admitted to being  a c.o though

http://dimewars.com/Video/Rick-Ross...cmediaid=f65dce41-bc27-4b8b-9fe9-5725c08f4428

right in the beginning of the video then 2:31 "that was me in the photo" that was a 2009 interview from the bet special

he gives an explanation , but even if he didnt (and im sure any miami nt'er would vouch)

hood dudes make up half of county jobs , i know dudes that looked like ross that worked

in the school cafeteria that sold......everybody family in the hood got ppl's that work county jobs

garbage dump/schools/post office/bus/parks etc

while i worked in a publix there was a c.o that was

working there to save money while his trial was going on cause he was in a drug ring while he was a c.o

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/FBI-Busts-Prison-Guard-Drug-Ring-84141297.html

Ross' fanbase isn't big at all. Ross all over the radio & TV and still can't beat any of Jizzle's first week sales..
ross sold 5k less than jeezy first week....but take into account he dropped

2 compilations in 1 year that both sold over 190,000 and he

dropped deeper than rap and teflon don in 2009 and 2010

jeezy fans been anticipating him since 2008 bro ,

jeezy had about 5 flopped singles , 4 official video's 

a single with andre/jeezy on radio and what not.

200k first week aint nothing if u dropping every 4 years.

Dude JordanShorts23 love him some ROSS huh??:tongue::tongue: dude be riding for ROSS like he got a

Man crush on him..lmao

Dude JordanShorts23 love him some ROSS huh??
tongue.gif
:tongue: dude be riding for ROSS like he got a
Man crush on him..lmao
laugh.gif

all i wanna know is .... if i die on the highway to heaven can i let my top down IN MY 911!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only live once and i got two kids,
and for me to feed them i get two gigs
I'll shovel s_, I'll CO,
So we can bow our head s and pray over the meatloaf
I'm lookin at the big picture...

For a guy who is suppose to be "the hottest rapper in the game" and so on, those sure are very low 1st week sales numbers. However, I don't blame Rick Ross, he did the best he could with what he had............which wasn't very much to begin with. I blame the vast majority of you Rick Ross fans that didn't do your job. *Joe Clark*................."that's right the failure if yours". If you dudes didn't buy an album in the stores, or only purchased 1 album when the shelf was clearly stocked with lots of copies of this album and you know you could have purchased more than just 1, just know that there's alot more that YOU dudes could have done, and maybe should have done.

For a guy who is suppose to be "the hottest rapper in the game" and so on, those sure are very low 1st week sales numbers. However, I don't blame Rick Ross, he did the best he could with what he had............which wasn't very much to begin with. I blame the vast majority of you Rick Ross fans that didn't do your job. *Joe Clark*................."that's right the failure if yours". If you dudes didn't buy an album in the stores, or only purchased 1 album when the shelf was clearly stocked with lots of copies of this album and you know you could have purchased more than just 1, just know that there's alot more that YOU dudes could have done, and maybe should have done.

What the **** are you talkin bout? Please stop babblin. Being the "hottest rapper" is farrrrr from being the "hottest artist" in the game, Ross will probably never cross over and do Drake numbers. You actin like 200k first week is catching a brick. I'm surprised you even called the man by his stage name, the hate is strong in you b.

What the **** are you talkin bout? Please stop babblin. Being the "hottest rapper" is farrrrr from being the "hottest artist" in the game, Ross will probably never cross over and do Drake numbers. You actin like 200k first week is catching a brick. I'm surprised you even called the man by his stage name, the hate is strong in you b.

Like I said champ, I don't blame Rick Ross, I blame people like you and the rest of these Rick Ross Radicals out here that have and continue to hype this dude above belief.. Even with the title of "hottest rapper in the game" what exactly in you dudes minds constitutes such an asinine statement. Is he the most skilled rapper in the game, NO..........is he the most lyrical in the game, NO..........does he sell the most in the game, after this low numbers from last week the answer to that would be a resounding, HELL NO. So again, what constitutes Rick Ross and the statement "hottest rapper in the game"??

Again...what the **** are talking about? Outside of MTV, you and maybe 2 other posters have called him the "hottest rapper in the game". Has any rapper this year had higher 1st week sales? If not, doesnt that by definition mean he's "the hottest rapper in the game"? Yea, I like Ross' music but the fact that you're basicly on every single page of this thread throwing salt lets me know you a lame. What that man did before rap and what that man does when he isn't rapping doesnt concern me, why does it concern you?

Again...what the **** are talking about? Outside of MTV, you and maybe 2 other posters have called him the "hottest rapper in the game". Has any rapper this year had higher 1st week sales? If not, doesnt that by definition mean he's "the hottest rapper in the game"? Yea, I like Ross' music but the fact that you're basicly on every single page of this thread throwing salt lets me know you a lame. What that man did before rap and what that man does when he isn't rapping doesnt concern me, why does it concern you?

LOL. Just to clarify I never called Ross the "hottest rapper in the game" I've called him the biggest FRAUD in the game but never the "hottest rapper in the game" Yet your here trying to defend Ross like you and him were good friends as C.O."s in Florida. Like I said, you Rick Ross Radicals are something else, always trying to come up with an excuse for Rick Ross failings. If it's truly no concern to you, then don't be concerned if I talk about something regarding him. You dudes get so upset when someone says something you don't agree with regarding this FRAUD. I get a laugh from it everytime.

it wasnt just MTV man..go look at this thread and the jeezy thread in the weeks leading up t 103...dudes were going crazy, saying jeezy was gon flop...ross took his lane..ross is now the hottest in the game...jeezy isnt hot in the 'streets' anymore..ross this..jeezy sucks..ross that...jeezy is washed..lol..thats literally all u heard...now the tables have turned...its obvious who won..and yall mad..pretty simple

it wasnt just MTV man..go look at this thread and the jeezy thread in the weeks leading up t 103...dudes were going crazy, saying jeezy was gon flop...ross took his lane..ross is now the hottest in the game...jeezy isnt hot in the 'streets' anymore..ross this..jeezy sucks..ross that...jeezy is washed..lol..thats literally all u heard...now the tables have turned...its obvious who won..and yall mad..pretty simple

There it is. At the end of the day alot of these Rick Ross fans, now Rick Ross Radicals fell for the banana in the tailpipe. Dudes thought Ross was going to deliver a classic, was going to takeover the game with this album and they couldn't have been more wrong, and now that the chickens have come home to roost.

LOL. Just to clarify I never called Ross the "hottest rapper in the game" I've called him the biggest FRAUD in the game but never the "hottest rapper in the game" Yet your here trying to defend Ross like you and him were good friends as C.O."s in Florida. Like I said, you Rick Ross Radicals are something else, always trying to come up with an excuse for Rick Ross failings. If it's truly no concern to you, then don't be concerned if I talk about something regarding him. You dudes get so upset when someone says something you don't agree with regarding this FRAUD. I get a laugh from it everytime.

Bruh, I dislike you more than I like Ross' music. All that typing and you still aint saying ****. You talkin down on that man like he the reason ya cousin got clamped or something. Ross coulda came out and sold 7 copies, dont make me no difference. Since you seem so hung up on this "hottest rapper" title (Curren$y is the hottest to me btw) what rapper has had a higher 1st week sale this year? I like Ross based on the fact that he is giving alot of dudes (Wale & Stalley among others) shine that they normally wouldnt have recieved, and that he promotes unity in the rap game. If that makes me a "radical" then so be it. Instead of dicsussing the new Amsterdam vid or how 911 makes a dude wanna get the choppa and go ham, fans have to argue with dudes who have never liked him yet continue to follow his every move. WE GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE THE FAT FRAUD. MOVE ON!

Bruh, I dislike you more than I like Ross' music. All that typing and you still aint saying ****. You talkin down on that man like he the reason ya cousin got clamped or something. Ross coulda came out and sold 7 copies, dont make me no difference. Since you seem so hung up on this "hottest rapper" title (Curren$y is the hottest to me btw) what rapper has had a higher 1st week sale this year? I like Ross based on the fact that he is giving alot of dudes (Wale & Stalley among others) shine that they normally wouldnt have recieved, and that he promotes unity in the rap game. If that makes me a "radical" then so be it. Instead of dicsussing the new Amsterdam vid or how 911 makes a dude wanna get the choppa and go ham, fans have to argue with dudes who have never liked him yet continue to follow his every move. WE GET IT! YOU DONT LIKE THE FAT FRAUD. MOVE ON!

LOL. There's alot of heat coming from your post champ, alot of heat. That's okay though, I'm not going to hold it against you for now just to let you know. I wish you and the rest of these radicals out here all the best :D.

I'll take the bait.

Deuce LAME does having the highest debut of ANY rapper this year not make him the HOTTEST rapper? Just answer the question champ.

Thus far having the highest debut of any rapper to me doesn't make him the hottest rapper in the game.............but that's just me. Now if Ross somehow ends up having the most records sold after the year is over and all other rappers numbers are calculated then maybe just maybe that might warrant claim as the hottest rapper in the game.

Back
Top Bottom