**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Ross time is done ..

Wasted his prime years on stale lex luger riddims

tired.gif

That trailer :pimp:

Ross about to deliver back to back classics

You thought GFID was a classic? :lol: C'mon son

That tape was the worst :lol: :lol: Ross is not the type of rapper you want doing freestyles ("freestyles") over other people's beats. He either needs to have the Cigar Music/Aston Martin Music type stuff, or Lex Luger/Southside beats.

Apparently he hasn't learned cuz he just dropped a "Remix" with Gunplay to T.I.'s Ball

It makes you appreciate the original version....

Last edited:
Ross time is done ..

|I

What? Rappers have no prime...log off bruh.

The mind continuously evolves and makes way for new thoughts to emerge, forming the basis for something new and unique.

Ross time is done ..

tired.gif
Rappers have no prime . . . Especially for dudes who have never relied on looks/the female audience to sell . . .

He just has to cover new ground musically and maybe become more introspective . . . I hope he realizes the trap sound is pretty much dead, or at least keep it on the mixtapes . . .

Rappers have no prime . . . Especially for dudes who have never relied on looks/the female audience to sell . . .​

He just has to cover new ground musically and maybe become more introspective . . . I hope he realizes the trap sound is pretty much dead, or at least keep it on the mixtapes . . .​

If Rozay could diversify his subject matter over more Deeper Than Rap type beats..I'd be a fan.

But the 911, Hold Me Back, MC Hammer type joints need to disappear.

Last edited:
^Definitely when he throws them one after another on his albums, sounding like 1 14 minute long song :lol:

^Definitely when he throws them one after another on his albums, sounding like 1 14 minute long song
laugh.gif
I remember the first time I heard Teflon Don and BMF and MC Hammer played back to back, I thought my iPod was messed up . . .

I think he did it again on GFID with Hold Me Back and 911 . . .

Dude be trolling lol

Dude actually got his own cocktail lol wow.

Watched Django Unchained yesterday and Ross was actually on it. Mind blown.

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Did Rick Ross Just Crash His Rolls-Royce In Fort Lauderdale After Getting Shot At?[/h1]
By Tim Elfrink Mon., Jan. 28 2013 at 9:18 AM

Categories: Crime

•  

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]This much, at least, is clear: Around 5 a.m. this morning, someone opened fire on a Rolls -Royce on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale. More than a dozen shots were fired, and the Rolls ended up careening into the front of a restaurant.

Now for the real question: Was Rick Ross in the car? Witnesses at the scene tell the Miami Herald that the Bawse was indeed inside.
http://
The gunfire and crash both happened outside the Floridian diner; police have found more than a dozen casings, and several bullets hit the car.

The Rolls ended up crashing into the front of the diner. Police say no one was injured in either the shooting or the crash.

But witnesses inside the Floridian say it was Ross who was the target; the manager tells WSVN that a "famous rapper" was seen getting inside the car. The Herald says that rapper is Ross.

Police aren't saying either way so far. We'll update the post when we learn more.
Why wont he just pay them?
mean.gif
Really dont want to see him die over this.

:lol: All that fake gangsta **** just got him caught up.

Didn't he say "I'm not scared till I see them choppers". Somebody called your bluff Ricky..time to be scared.

Watch him try to increase his street cred over this instead of learning his lesson and doing something about it.

everyone wants him to pay $ so they can talk about how much of a sucker he is, not a real ***** etc. Then if he doesnt pay he's dumb, just pay, trying to hard to look tough etc

Back
Top Bottom