The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Grabbed from Champs this morning.
9A956B7B-93E7-433D-B447-D03AEA56315D.jpeg

Why dc30 dc30 looking like 'Hot Toys Tony Stark' action figure? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

tony-stark-with-arc-reactor-creation-accessories_marvel_feature.jpg

Figure coming with swappable kicks and jerseys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Scooped a pair online with Richard's yesterday. Went to the mall to secure one in person today.

I got charged $150 at Footaction instead of $140. Is that normal? My receipt is just for the sneaker, nothing else. I didn't fuss over it but thought it was weird.
link to richards?

Sorry to diverge a little from this Question thread, but can anyone please direct me to a thread devoted to the Answer 1 since I couldn't find it myself?

Sorry to diverge a little from this Question thread, but can anyone please direct me to a thread devoted to the Answer 1 since I couldn't find it myself?

You know, I was looking for it too and didn't see anything. I guess you should check the Reebok pickup thread:

This thread probably had more 1's stuff in it

Last edited:
Last edited:
DSG not shipping til Sept...I was wondering what was taking so long and reading my confirmation email, it says pre order, ships by Sept 4....

Mine were just delivered from Footaction earlier this hour. Pretty fast shipping since I ordered last Friday.

These suede red Question are the only sneaks I got since lockdown life started in March. At least I got what I targeted this time because I struck out with the Nike LeBron VII Lakers colorway months ago. I ain't going to get those LeBron VII from punk b!t*h a%$ price gougers either.

Seriously, these Question are definitely the easiest release I ever got in my life! A very few retro Jordans I got on release day online were time consuming years ago. Then the app reservations simplified things for me since December 2016.

Mine were delivered this afternoon from Footaction after I ordered them immediately when they went on sale last Friday morning. I'm thankful they came in less than a week.
IMG_4412.JPG
IMG_4413.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG

I will only wear these Question strictly with these Allen Iverson rookie year jerseys to correlate right.
IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG

Mine were delivered this afternoon from Footaction after I ordered them immediately when they went on sale last Friday morning. I'm thankful they came in less than a week.
IMG_4412.JPG
IMG_4413.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG

I will only wear these Question strictly with these Allen Iverson rookie year jerseys to correlate right.
IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
Don't forget the Vick All Star jersey!

Nope. I got a confirmed email. Then the next day they said had to unfortunately cancel it.

No shipping email.
I wish my malls were open. These could have probably be an easy in-store cop.

Sorry about your ordering ordeal. I think it's only a safe sign from the Foot Locker Inc. sites when they promptly send you a shipping email complete with tracking information.

I ordered from Footaction website immediately once they became available at 7:00AM Pacific time last Friday, checked out promptly, then they emailed me shipping information later that afternoon. It was a somewhat prompt delivery odyssey from Kansas to California since I received them today.

It's hard to assess about picking up these Question in stores because a lot of crap was compounded with this re-release. Like I was assed out with indoor mall locations due to mandated closures in Southern CA. A lot of open outdoor locations within my radius didn't have these available when I called and checked their apps. And the few outdoor stores that received them had a low quantity per size from what I understand. So this was no guarantee going to stores based on all that.

Back
Top Bottom