The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

It looks like these rehashed suede red Question will sell out everywhere eventually.

This re-release seems to make it a testament that Jordan Brand will always be bigger because it was easy and prompt for me to check out with these Question online last Friday as opposed to the 3 times it was time consuming to check out with retro Jordans online on release day in the past. I assume these Question and those retro Jordans I got before were mass produced.

I wonder if I have a valid perspective with this.

It looks like these rehashed suede red Question will sell out everywhere eventually.

This re-release seems to make it a testament that Jordan Brand will always be bigger because it was easy and prompt for me to check out with these Question online last Friday as opposed to the 3 times it was time consuming to check out with retro Jordans online on release day in the past. I assume these Question and those retro Jordans I got before were mass produced.

NIKE/JB & JORDAN >>>>>>>>> REEBOK/IVERSON

You say it like it's a bad thing.

img.jpeg

FSR here

I agree.

It was just an observation I was conveying. Now I wished it was that easy to get retro Jordans online, but not feasible based on popularity and demand.

But these suede red Question seemed to have lower quantity in stores and higher quantity online for some reason.

MORE FOLKS SHOPPING ONLINE THAN IN STORES...CORONA.

I'm glad I got my suede red Question online when it went on sale instead of chancing it and taking time to go to an outdoor Footaction via free public transportation last Friday. I was OK with them delivered to me this past Wednesday instead of rushing out to a store on release day.

Coincidentally I went to the store I contemplated getting them from this afternoon and they told me they still had all sizes. So check open stores in your region if you struck out online. I heard some stores are still sitting on them.

Now I see some differences but perhaps not all with the suede red that re-released lately and the version I got in summer '98.

Now I recall the '98 version didn't have any blue on it whereas the rehash I got recently has blue outlines on the Reebok logos. The shoelaces were obviously noticeable because it's the first difference I noticed between both. But I honestly can't recognize any other differences between the '98 version and this rehash.

Now I see some differences but perhaps not all with the suede red that re-released lately and the version I got in summer '98.

Now I recall the '98 version didn't have any blue on it whereas the rehash I got recently has blue outlines on the Reebok logos. The shoelaces were obviously noticeable because it's the first difference I noticed between both. But I honestly can't recognize any other differences between the '98 version and this rehash.

You didn’t get the 98 retro then. What you got were the ‘99 team shoe colorways, those didn’t get a 3rd color in. Straight white and red.

You didn’t get the 98 retro then. What you got were the ‘99 team shoe colorways, those didn’t get a 3rd color in. Straight white and red.

If I got them in summer '98, how did I not get the '98 rehash then? The red toe parts were suede. I recall the default shoelaces on them for solid white for sure. Perhaps they had some blue on them and I can't recall. I really can't remember them good after 22 years unfortunately. But I recall they were predominantly white with red on the same parts just like the latest rehash.

If I got them in summer '98, how did I not get the '98 rehash then? The red toe parts were suede. I recall the default shoelaces on them for solid white for sure. Perhaps they had some blue on them and I can't recall. I really can't remember them good after 22 years unfortunately. But I recall they were predominantly white with red on the same parts just like the latest rehash.

This is more likely the case then. The retros did have some navy stitching around the vector logos and the heel #3’s. The team shoes is where they cheaped out and did 2 colors only.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO

Thanks for reminding me. Wow, I have a bad memory on those! Now I remember the 3s on the back heels had a blue outline around them. I still can't remember the Reebok logos having blue around them for some reason.

I think I recall that team shoe concept a long time ago, I just don't remember how the colorways were set up. I recall the Question line had colors that weren't the original colors that came out over the years, even recently.

Back
Top Bottom