The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.
CA428139-4A5E-4AD9-988A-F566DB05A092.jpeg
375068C9-0BC3-442F-A464-CAD8098E4D09.jpeg
04E14308-2221-4C95-989F-CBA89A6899A9.jpeg

Scooped a pair online with Richard's yesterday. Went to the mall to secure one in person today.

I got charged $150 at Footaction instead of $140. Is that normal? My receipt is just for the sneaker, nothing else. I didn't fuss over it but thought it was weird.

These have really moved fast after a day. I just checked on one of the Foot Locker Inc. sites and they only have 3 sizes left.

It looks like any of us who plotted to get these whenever the discount restriction is removed from all their websites are a%$ed out now unless they decide to keep these available on their sites by fulfilling orders from store locations going forward.

Once inventory is exhausted from their warehouse for release date stuff like this, it's all dependent on stores still having them available to ship. And these were limited in my radius at least due to closures and limited quantities at locations who received them because I don't know how allocation was for other regions. So it's looking ominous for us trying to get these on discount from them.

But it won't hurt to check if they're still available on their sites in the future whenever the discount restriction is lifted.

I remember when these originally released in 1996 and they retailed for $100 and $70 for the GS sizes. Times have changed lol. Are they going to release the OG black pair again, I actually like those too.

I remember when these originally released in 1996 and they retailed for $100 and $70 for the GS sizes. Times have changed lol. Are they going to release the OG black pair again, I actually like those too.

Thanks for clarifying that because I had a feeling the originals had to be less than $140 back in 1996-97.

But unfortunately we've all known for so many years now that's been the common business practice for companies to charge higher for rehashes due to "inflation" and use cheaper quality substitute materials to reduce overhead in order to maximize profit with those tactics. I think we can all deem that detrimental.

Although I knew the suede red Question would be excluded from discount since it just re-released 2 days ago, I'm still disappointed because Eastbay has my size and there's a 25% off $49 promo on there now. 😠👎

I'm plotting to get one on discount if feasible so I can return the one I have coming to me since I got it at regular price on Friday. But I've only got 45 days to return.

Although I knew the suede red Question would be excluded from discount since it just re-released 2 days ago, I'm still disappointed because Eastbay has my size and there's a 25% off $49 promo on there now. 😠👎

I'm plotting to get one on discount if feasible so I can return the one I have coming to me since I got it at regular price on Friday. But I've only got 45 days to return.

It doesn’t work since the shoes are new, they’re excluded from that deal.
37378504-CCDB-441F-BB5F-32235A2EEC9F.jpeg

I'm well aware of how it works with them since I frequent all Foot Locker Inc. sites.

I just have to hope they lift the discount exclusion within 45 days.

I tried it on the low tops too since they released a while back now and it still didn’t work :frown:

I tried it on the low tops too since they released a while back now and it still didn’t work :frown:

Yeah I just saw that on the website. Both of the Question low have fine print that state they're excluded from discounts. That's surprising because I assumed the low top be valid for discounts by now since I doubt they're as popular as mid-top versions.

Back
Top Bottom