The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Reebok be playing games. Struck out last night on their site one minute in but just ordered it from champs with no problem at all

I was able to check out successfully on Footaction shortly after 7:00AM. I got them for regular price, but I had gift cards to use thankfully.

Now I don't have to stress out about going to an outdoor Footaction location for 11:00AM opening to get these today.

I'm looking forward to getting these to wear with my 3 Iverson rookie year jerseys.

The only downfall is that these Question suede red toe are excluded from discount on the Foot Locker Inc. sites just to inform y'all.

Why am I in line for these? I'm too old for this ****. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Go to any of the Foot Locker Inc. sites, i.e. Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction, or Eastbay.

It should still be an easy checkout on any of those sites hopefully.

Mad as hell I had to pay retail for these. My wife *****ing I gotta get these so we can all have them. Even if Reebok let me use the 50% for mine it wouldn't have worked. My size was the first ones gone.

Now I'm debating on buying this

Attachments

• 9n2n1bmr5n60-76ria-b6d_3.jpg
    9n2n1bmr5n60-76ria-b6d_3.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 201
Mad as hell I had to pay retail for these. My wife *****ing I gotta get these so we can all have them. Even if Reebok let me use the 50% for mine it wouldn't have worked. My size was the first ones gone.

Now I'm debating on buying this

Im not sure that's gonna fit you

Copped 2 pair at mall just now, only one size run per store. Get em now! Footaction didn’t even have em on display yet.

Copped from FTL and Dicks. Copped 2 pairs because these cancellations are out of control. If I do get both ill return the dicks pair.

Damn! Forgot the “OG” red came out! Damn it!

Aww man. I would’ve sent you a pm to remind you. It was hard to get though, no guarantee you would’ve hit on a pair. Sizes were appearing and disappearing like crazy :lol:

Oh, and that code didn’t work for this release like they did for the Hardens.

It looks like the resellers weren't in full force f'ing things up for this Question re-release because it seems like damn near everyone was able to successfully check out on the Foot Locker Inc. sites today.

Perhaps we got normalcy with a re-release of a somewhat iconic shoe today. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom