The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I really don't like that they put his logo where AI's number belongs.

I felt the same . They should’ve done one sneaker with a #1 and the other with a #3 would’ve been better in my opinion. Now I know those numbers are in the logo but it doesn’t look right to me.

My "Harden" pair should be coming in soon.

I really don't like that they put his logo where AI's number belongs. I doubt I'll attempt anything but :

reebok-question-iverson-harden-release-date-5.jpg
I felt the same . They should’ve done one sneaker with a #1 and the other with a #3 would’ve been better in my opinion. Now I know those numbers are in the logo but it doesn’t look right to me.

I think the Harden logo is fine tbh, you want people to know that it's a one-off vs. a 'regular' Question.

Besides there's no shadow of a doubt that the Reebok Question is synonymous with Allen Iverson.

My pair from Richards still hasn’t shipped. Got my kids shoes from Reebok and my Georgetown’s from Reebok I just ordered.

I think the Harden logo is fine tbh, you want people to know that it's a one-off vs. a 'regular' Question.

Besides there's no shadow of a doubt that the Reebok Question is synonymous with Allen Iverson.

I’ll just be blunt and say it...the Harden logo is wack to me. It was okay looking to see something different back there but it’s just too busy looking.

Reebok had the silver pair up for weeks saying 9/3 but now says 10/2. Weird pushing them back a whole month. I think they’ll be easy to get if they’re not wild limited.

Anyone have info on the yellow Questions?

Back
Top Bottom