**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

it looks "washed out" bc it's meant to be a broken-in chambray. this is actually my favorite item from the current season. alot of the old heads like it, some even say its better than the original one. curious what jay (who probably has the OG) thinks haha. 

like @thedangerousmind said, these arent online besides ebay. 

Sport thanks for your input, well respected and i understand the broken in chambray look but at least leave a little for me to fade. I understand the whole vintage look but i can't stand buying a new shirt that looks like a shirt i washed for over 20 years. If it wasn't a PRL shirt it wouldn't get a second look for those who like quality, you can't possibly tell me the shirt feels like its well made. If it wasn't a "retro" interest in this shirt would be minimal imo.

what do you mean fade ^^^ this isnt a raw denim shirt nor is it even a denim shirt. the quality is actually amazing on it.

I dont understand where you are coming from with that, i think you might have held up the wrong chambray. It's not filmsy its actually a very thick fabric.

Plus Even if this wasn't a retro, it's an amazing deal as regular chambray shirts usually go for $98. Atleast with this shirt you get an awesome triple needle stitched detail on the back. 
pimp.gif

This jacket is tough. Reminds me of the
RLX jawn from last year. Def not worth the
$500 price tag, but do we ever cop for retail?

This piece reminds me of a TNF fleece. I cant
See it being worn as a single piece. Only as an
Outer shell over a hoody or flannel. Also has that Indian head patch on the sleeve.

Last edited:
Can someone please direct me where i can find this?

It disappeared of the Rl website. I doubt it's sold out cuz they had all sizes just a couple days ago.

Plz Help.

for everyone still lookin for the indian head chambray button down, i saw it at macy's, but they only had one size left.. but they were able to get it from their distribution center and have it shipped to my house for free.  to top it off, macy's has 20% off until the 17th i think (you can find coupons on the counters) and polo is NOT excluded for once.  shirt came out to $78.40 (no tax in NJ).

if i'm looking at the receipt right, the sku is 00887436471693

Last edited:
Not every job allows google access other than that I would of just did it myself don't you think...:rolleyes

I get that but it's weird that you have access to NT and not Google. And I'm sure there's a million other places you would be able to find pictures of them. There's no way that NT is the only thing your company allows you to browse. Also, you posted that days ago so I figured you could have looked at home or anywhere else during leisure time. In any event, I wasn't intending to create an argument; I was just expressing thoughts. Don't know if this is exactly what you wanted but these pics are via Macy's for $118.99.

Nah its all good....those and these ones were the one i was talking about

What's up guys, it's been a while since I've last posted on here. Let me start off with some finds I found in my closet. I came across these brand new RRL flannels size M, but it seems like I've lost some serious weight so they're really big on me. So I'll be getting rid of them.
welcome back sway! drop by more often.

for everyone still lookin for the indian head chambray button down, i saw it at macy's, but they only had one size left.. but they were able to get it from their distribution center and have it shipped to my house for free.  to top it off, macy's has 20% off until the 17th i think (you can find coupons on the counters) and polo is NOT excluded for once.  shirt came out to $78.40 (no tax in NJ).

Came in clutch: rep bro!
Went to my Macy's and did what u told me to do

Thanks for this man just went and ordered a M. No stores in my area got this

Nice pickups.
We'll have to change the official shirt of RLNT from the Stowe workshirt to the Cheif Chambray.

I'm loving the large amount of Native American inspired wear that's be released since Fall 12'

Back
Top Bottom