**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I can't find this >: :frown:

119uyo0.jpg

not my pic but here they are...

Yeah all I saw before was the green joint.

Not really feeling it too tough (to go out an grab 'em right now), maybe thing's will change if I see it in person.

Would rather grab some of the Kayak/River stuff
I can't find this >: :frown:

119uyo0.jpg

Pretty dope. But w/ it about to be April out here I don't really see myself jumping down on a vest unless it's something crazy that I can't pass up

Last edited:
there is an upcoming sale starting end of march - early april at the flagship stores. 

According to a an employee on the SF Forums:

Private sale starts april 24th. This is the presale. The sale goes public sometime at the start of may (i forget the exact date).

They are changing the verbage for the sale though. The presale week will be referred as private sale. The public sale a week later is called spring sale. They changed it because they felt the word private didnt mean much anymore, since everyone knew about it.

They also mentioned they will be more strict with the kicker. You must present it at the store or use the code. Also you can only get the kicker during the private (presale week).

No word on what will be included though.

for everyone still lookin for the indian head chambray button down, i saw it at macy's, but they only had one size left.. but they were able to get it from their distribution center and have it shipped to my house for free.  to top it off, macy's has 20% off until the 17th i think (you can find coupons on the counters) and polo is NOT excluded for once.  shirt came out to $78.40 (no tax in NJ).

if i'm looking at the receipt right, the sku is 00887436471693
I tried this, no dice on a small. Another L for the slim guys

Is it classic fit or custom fit?

^ Classic fit.

Adding to the rafting shirts that Polo Sport posted, this is also available on the site.

Waited out the Macy's sale and found my fav polo of the season and a nice cable shawl sweater.

And one of my finders came through after a year of waiting with this RRL Beacon Cardigan.
The quality and the details on this are super.

TDot, thanks for the sale info. Going to wait until then to think about any other purchases fromt he current season.
PoloSport, I agree on the quality of those hoodies...I expected a bit better.

^ No problem. I always forget the yearly sale schedule so figured to post that here. I knew an upcoming sale was near, and at this point these are the times I make any of my RL purchases now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom