**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Found this in macys yesterday for $20, couldnt believe it lol

Info on the vest
Part of the new spring "kayak" collection that's been coming out

Last edited:
Yo do they sell the nice stylish Polo items in the Outlet stores or is it just the plain v-necks/shirts/shorts?

that hoodie up there for $20 fits like doo doo, i copped too at a steal price but returned it cuz I cant wear it. the length of the hoodie ends at your belly button lol

that hoodie up there for $20 fits like doo doo, i copped too at a steal price but returned it cuz I cant wear it. the length of the hoodie ends at your belly button lol

I just tried it on, it does fit type short, but not belly button short lol

i just peeped this today on RL's instagram feed. has anyone seen it in person? looks pretty dope. supposedly theres a yellow one as well.

From the looks of it, it should be hitting RL.com; it was posted in their Facebbok page and usually means whatever they have on their adds is what we should be seeing online
I'm looking forward to this spring collection
Looks promising

yeah there are definitely a lot more items i like than from previous seasons. blue label is stepping up for sure. BUT, i feel like some of their retro attempts have failed. the indian head chambray was on point, but those stadium plate hoodys are not for me.

i saw them yesterday too.  they're ok.  stepped foot into macy's real quick to pick up that indian head d&s tee.  ended up spending like $200 going there for a t-shirt
laugh.gif

picked up some nice cotton polo scarves for the lady for $12 each.  and off topic, but levi's were on sale for $40 too if anyone's lookin for good prices

Back
Top Bottom