**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn you know what I almost took pics, too. If I go back tomorrow I'll take some. I know some of them had a big pony and a country on the right. Not my style so I didn't pay too much attention. Got some NICE Solaris jackets, though. But that's a whole nother thread. :tongue:

Ah nevermind then. I thought you had picked up some of the stuff.

Do we really need to post "celebs" wearing polo that they probably didn't pay for?

Edit-1
I heard bloomies getting a polo store instead of a polo section similar to LV being in macys, any truth?

Anyone have rugby number patches for the cheap?

Edit-2
This is why it's good to go back and check if you missed something...
Why did i not see this?

I need this asap... Someone please help!

Last edited:
Do we really need to post "celebs" wearing polo that they probably didn't pay for?

Edit-1
I heard bloomies getting a polo store instead of a polo section similar to LV being in macys, any truth?

Anyone have rugby number patches for the cheap?

Edit-2
This is why it's good to go back and check if you missed something...
Why did i not see this?

I need this asap... Someone please help!
i still havent seen those hats in store but i'd assume they are long gone by now. the sweater with the same design is still floating around though.

Check your local Bloomies they have this shirt for sale. Bloomies also have a pretty good presale event were you get 50 off for every 250 you spend. sales girl hooked me up I copped this shirt in a medium and large and it was 78 each. I also copped the brown tribal cardigan from fall for 99 bucks( they have a 50% percent off already reduced items). I think msrp was close to 400 for that cardigan.They also had the black beacon print RLX jacket in a large for like 200. skipped on it, jacket is a little to loud for me. Msrp for the jacket was like 900. for all my Atlanta heads this was the Bloomies at Lenox.

Check your local Bloomies they have this shirt for sale. Bloomies also have a pretty good presale event were you get 50 off for every 250 you spend. sales girl hooked me up I copped this shirt in a medium and large and it was 78 each. I also copped the brown tribal cardigan from fall for 99 bucks( they have a 50% percent off already reduced items). I think msrp was close to 400 for that cardigan.They also had the black beacon print RLX jacket in a large for like 200. skipped on it, jacket is a little to loud for me. Msrp for the jacket was like 900. for all my Atlanta heads this was the Bloomies at Lenox.

Yet to see this for sale online besides eBay.

I feel like it's definitely one of the harder to find shirts this season, similarly like the one with all the equestrian riders on it from a season or two back.

Toronto only got a handful of them at two locations I believe.

I feel like it's definitely one of the harder to find shirts this season, similarly like the one with all the equestrian riders on it from a season or two back.

Toronto only got a handful of them at two locations I believe.

This shirt is in multiple stores in nyc, in my opinion highly overrated, very flimsy and the denim look is over washed out. Not a fan of the logo on the back either, just my opinion.
Those ordering this shirt online don't be surprised when you receive a cheap Ralph Lauren shirt

This shirt is in multiple stores in nyc, in my opinion highly overrated, very flimsy and the denim look is over washed out. Not a fan of the logo on the back either, just my opinion.
Those ordering this shirt online don't be surprised when you receive a cheap Ralph Lauren shirt
it looks "washed out" bc it's meant to be a broken-in chambray. this is actually my favorite item from the current season. alot of the old heads like it, some even say its better than the original one. curious what jay (who probably has the OG) thinks haha. 

like @thedangerousmind said, these arent online besides ebay. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom