**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw that yellow/blue hooded rugby in Macy's today. Debating whether to see if it goes on sale or if I should just pay the full price but its pretty sick.

Saw that yellow/blue hooded rugby in Macy's today. Debating whether to see if it goes on sale or if I should just pay the full price but its pretty sick.

I'd wait for a sale.

My Macy's never really sells anything and they'll mark it on clearance soon enough.

Not an amazing shot by any means, this was just a quick snapshot. Two other variations of the same shoe on their way. Saddleworth boots; I love em.

your best bet is to call a RL store and get a SA to locate one for you. this came out almost a month ago, so they're more than likely all gone by now.
No stores around me have the chief retro, imma wait a few weeks to see if they ever get it in.

these look dope
Thanks, man. The first two below are the ones on their way now. The black shoe at the bottom is a rare jewel I'm trying to hunt down. I've found just TWO links on the entire internet that link to these (searching Oiled Black Saddleworth via standard and images) and they are both Japanese sites which don't appear to ship to the U.S. I need them, haha. I decided to snag them all because they are last season's and I've finally found a boot that I love. The new one (seen at the end of this post) is crazy ugly IMO but I know certain people/styles that it'd go with. 

And if anyone is bored and would like to help me hunt this bad boy...

Here are this season's... I don't like them. Looks like they jacked my grandmother's quilt to make these tbh. 

Last edited:

Managed to snag this jacket up for $51 and change. It was down from $250 to $122, Dillards was having an extra 40%
Clerk said it was "priced wrong" and gave me another discount, :pimp:

dope man, where did u find it and how much did u drop?

Bought it on eBay two years ago. I had just bought that Rugby jacket with the same navy/cream color scheme and saw the RRL pop up on eBay. Sold the Rugby jacket and bought that, I think it was around $550 but ended up paying about $250.

^ Appreciate it. Still one more RRL/PRL varsity left that I want bad (the boxing one).

Can varsity leather sleeves be cleaned or touched up? There's some fading/dirt building up on the sleeves.

^ Appreciate it. Still one more RRL/PRL varsity left that I want bad (the boxing one).

Can varsity leather sleeves be cleaned or touched up? There's some fading/dirt building up on the sleeves.
A good leather expert in your area should be able to handle this. They will clean and if necessary dye the areas to restore the jacket.

i know which one you're talking about. i believe i know the vintage store in the city that is either selling it or bought it off ebay and selling it in the store. the arm patch was coming off and it was in horrible condition. truly vintage lol.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I want that jacket. Saw one on eBay but the price was way two much for the condition it was in.
tdot, post a flick of the boxing varsity. i'm a huge fan of RL varsity style jackets too.

Back
Top Bottom