**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can someone post a pic of those Polo Duck boots...

I saw your previous post but figured you were just at work or something and didn't have access. Don't take this as rude but do you not have access to google? I just don't get how you can get on NT but not search for a pic.

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of those Polo Duck boots...

I saw your previous post but figured you were just at work or something and didn't have access. Don't take this as rude but do you not have access to google? I just don't get how you can get on NT but not search for a pic.

Not every job allows google access other than that I would of just did it myself don't you think...:rolleyes

tdot, post a flick of the boxing varsity. i'm a huge fan of RL varsity style jackets too.

Of course, I got you.

Not every job allows google access other than that I would of just did it myself don't you think...
eyes.gif
I get that but it's weird that you have access to NT and not Google. And I'm sure there's a million other places you would be able to find pictures of them. There's no way that NT is the only thing your company allows you to browse. Also, you posted that days ago so I figured you could have looked at home or anywhere else during leisure time. In any event, I wasn't intending to create an argument; I was just expressing thoughts. Don't know if this is exactly what you wanted but these pics are via Macy's  for $118.99.

Last edited:
^ Oh for sure, but the boxing is another nice casual piece if you don't want animals on your chest. :lol:

I missed out on one last year that popped up on eBay for a solid price.

I like the design though. A lot of those bro-wear mma companies use a lot of skulls and i've seen similar designs with those feather headdresses.

couldnt get with that shirt, seems extremely disrespectful to the native American culture. I agree with Shake, theres cheif logos thrown on everything this year frim knits to reed. I still haven't seen one yet that is a must have for me.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh interesting, i see i see. The subculture is deeep web status. What's odd is that even tho i see so much of the dooshwear around me, for some reason this particular design didn't strike me that way

Dillard's has some sick sales going on right now for winter stuff. The one I go to had $285 PRL jackets marked down 65% + 40% additional off (Same with Michael Kors, Solaris, and a bunch of others). Spent way too much money tonight. And I'm already broke. :frown:

Last edited:
^ Which jacket? pics?
Damn you know what I almost took pics, too. If I go back tomorrow I'll take some. I know some of them had a big pony and a country on the right. Not my style so I didn't pay too much attention. Got some NICE Solaris jackets, though. But that's a whole nother thread. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom