**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^ Good pickup on the LE olive slim fits, I paid damn near retail on mines. Judging by the pics you are going to be pairing those Denim & Supply floral shirts with the olive slim fits. I may try that myself come spring

Thanks man. These are my first pairs of RRL denim and they fit damn near perfect. I actually didn't even try to put together outfits while browsing, it just kinda ended up that way haha. I'm gonna keep the cream floral, but I thought the black was a navy blue on the site so I'll probably end up returning or selling it.

^oh that joint? I saw it during the sale, didnt feel I needed to have it. Ya'll really sold it out on RL.com?

Dude I think you hit the nail on the head. I ordered mostly RRL and then some random stuff and all of my RRL was cancelled. They are definitely just selling the stuff that they don't mind letting go at 65% and keeping the rest. I know some people got some rrl stuff shipped but maybe they put a limit on it, but you are definitely spot on with everything you said.

I ordered the RRL lightning varsity and it's coming to my door step today

hmm i guess most of the big  orders got cancelled , i see a lot of inventory showing back up on the site. 

Last edited:
Thanks man. These are my first pairs of RRL denim and they fit damn near perfect. I actually didn't even try to put together outfits while browsing, it just kinda ended up that way haha. I'm gonna keep the cream floral, but I thought the black was a navy blue on the site so I'll probably end up returning or selling it.
If i were you I would keep the black floral and just wear it with the LE olive jeans they go hand and hand in my opinion and I'm guessing you probably only spent like 25 dollars on the shirt anyway. Hopefully my pickups come through so I can post pics too.

Got my order it :smokin. Also they aren't doing exchanges. Well they are but you have to pay the difference since you used an "invalid employee discount"

Got my order it :smokin. Also they aren't doing exchanges. Well they are but you have to pay the difference since you used an "invalid employee discount"

Yo for real? Did someone from RL tell you that? I may have to exchange like most of the stuff I got, if not everything except the 3 pack shirts. That would be a disaster

Yo for real? Did someone from RL tell you that? I may have to exchange like most of the stuff I got, if not everything except the 3 pack shirts. That would be a disaster

My called to see if he could exchange his size Large RRL shirt for the same shirt size XL and that's what they said

i did next day air i did not get shipping conformation... but still got my clothes with the 65% code 

NT has come a long way from selling out polo beanies to selling out navajo prints.
The moment that hoodie showed up on Hypebeast it was a wrap. With news just about RL being proactive with these Twitter Leak returns, this thread is going to become a trade show. I'll be watching a few sites to see if I can benefit.

Last edited:
^oh that joint? I saw it during the sale, didnt feel I needed to have it. Ya'll really sold it out on RL.com?

Yea it's completely sold out on RL.com. I had to wait until my funds were good to pick it up but I missed the discount code and now they're gone. I'm gonna have to wait until they go on sale at macys I guess.

What really sucks about the promo code debacle is. The $150 off sale ends tomorrow. So is Polo.com is stalling to cancel orders after the promo ends? That would be devastating. but oh well, just clothes.

You could always just return it flat out if you don't want it.

I don't know what made people think that they'd be able to return/exchange stuff bought with the hacked promo code in the first place.

Or, just put it up on eBay.

I was told that they will honor the normal return policy for orders during the "sale." I'm on the fence about trying to get my order changed to overnight shipping to avoid out of stock issues.

Got an email in the middle of the night saying my shipment has been delayed. Called customer service for them to tell me both my orders are on the truck for delivery today.8)

Nice to see some orders arriving, used overnight FedEx of course.

NT has come a long way from selling out polo beanies to selling out navajo prints.

TRUTH

Ebay is about to be flooded for real. I'm glad I got what I wanted prior to Sunday evening but the one item I didn't buy was sold out and thats the RRL leather rucksack :x

Last edited:
No shipment confirmation :frown:

My dumbass wasted so much time browsing. Order went through at 10:28pm Cali time/1;28 eastern

Back
Top Bottom