**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I want to call and change my order to next day air, but I'm scared they will just cancel my order and make some dumb excuse if I call em. hmmmm I ordered Monday 1 AM eastern time, but 10 PM where I live Sunday.

Its is up to Allah at this point !

and this sale was def planned by Ralph..stuff like this doesn't just slip through the cracks for such a reputable company.

Last edited:
I want to call and change my order to next day air, but I'm scared they will just cancel my order and make some dumb excuse if I call em. hmmmm I ordered Monday 1 AM eastern time, but 10 PM where I live Sunday.

and this sale was def planned by Ralph..stuff like this doesn't just slip through the cracks for such a reputable company.

I tend to agree. It would be too easy for them to simply cancel all of the orders if they wanted to. Why not have a site-wide dump? Generate a little buzz. Sell some high end stuff that usually doesn't sell until it hits 65% off anyway. Look at the stuff Just Blaze bought. Who in hades would buy that stuff unless it was 65% off? Dudes were spending money on stuff they KNOW they don't need :rofl:

i called to check my order( even though i didnt change next day air) the guy didnt say anything about the discount or try to cancel my order

Ralph let me cook :smokin
Ordered at 1am pacific and used next day shipping..
All 17 pieces just showed up without shipping confirmation..
I wish this disco happened when that navy eagle hoodie was around tho..
Still need that joint..

Yeah. I hear you. But, just because their order shipped first, doesn't mean it was - or should be- fulfilled first. The stock should register as out if there aren't enough to fulfill all the orders placed first - regardless of when the orders actually get sent out. You are paying for advanced shipping, not priority on stock. Now, maybe things don't work out like that, but that would mean that the website just isn't really prepared for selling super high demand items. ...Imagine this wasn't a mistake, and instead they just released a high-demand item, should I be able to jump the queue and get YOUR item just because I selected a different shipping service? That's backwards. And, if that was in play, then companies would do better to sell a sort of membership that guarantees preferred availability instead of just allowing the end around on shipping. It's more just, and a better economical model as well - people are more likely to pay for that.
Very nice, brother.
I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but people have made this point a thousand times.

Not everybody's situation is the same though. As I said repeatedly, I made my order hours before the code was posted. That code made its rounds on the inside before it hit the internets. So, a number of dudes made orders unaware that there was a widespread leak (to come). At that point, there was no reason to think any of the orders would pique the interest of corporate. So, why would you even bother.

Yeah, if I didn't fall off checking the RRL thread in another forum I would've seen the code(s) were already floating around with the usuals. At that point you're not thinking about doing next-day shipping because its in house or to the regulars on certain forums. Again, same thing happened in 2011 with that VIP code. Only thing is it lasted longer before getting out on social media.

Last edited:
nice, had that in my cart but decided it wouldn't look that great on me. Just hard for me to pass up things with lightning bolt or stars, I'll prob always be a kid.  How's the quality, I think it was like $179 in my cart, worth it?

For 175? Yup, fit is perfect on me, not to heavy, good construction and lined with wool

got my stuff in, need to return a hoody, color was off from website. If i go to my RL store to return it, and go without my reciept, will they give me full price in a form of a Giftcard? :nerd:

Still no shipping confirmation
mean.gif
Still no shipping confirmation.. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Same...

got my stuff in, need to return a hoody, color was off from website. If i go to my RL store to return it, and go without my reciept, will they give me full price in a form of a Giftcard? :nerd:
theyll give you the current selling price. I wouldn't be surprised if corporate sent out emails about being stricter with returns though.

So some people are getting orders without shipping confirmation emails?

My orders are still located in stock.

So question,

The first order I submitted through the employee site (overnight shipped) arrived today, I got the confirmation email but never a shipping confirmation. The other order I did through the regular site I also only got the confirmation email. Do you only get the shipping email if you're a member of the site? I didn't have a login (until yesterday) and never received a shipping email although it shipped

Only in America do you we anxiously wait and pray our orders for 100+ dollar hoody and jeans don't cancelled. :lol:

So question,

The first order I submitted through the employee site (overnight shipped) arrived today, I got the confirmation email but never a shipping confirmation. The other order I did through the regular site I also only got the confirmation email. Do you only get the shipping email if you're a member of the site? I didn't have a login (until yesterday) and never received a shipping email although it shipped

Normally you should get a shipping confirmation with every order. I usually pay with Paypal, and the money never leaves my account until I get the shipping confirmation, but people have been receiving their packages either way. I just think RL is just super busy right now with the hefty orders they received all at once. Patience is a virtue they say....but I need my serape cardigan Lol

Last edited:
This is better than Christmas and Hanukkah.
LOL at you'll who used this opportunity to buy briefs and undershirts.

Back
Top Bottom