**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got my shipping confirmation from last nights order plus another order I put in on saturday. Used free ground should be here by Wednesday

Well the wait continues , I guess tommorow is the day for final confirmation to see who got canceled

If they're really honoring the code, I'm gonna be mad that I didn't load up on more RRL stuff.

From people that I know or speak with on a regular basis, so far is 50/50. Half received shipping confirmation emails and have some if not all their packages on the way, others are still waiting.

From people that I know or speak with on a regular basis, so far is 50/50. Half received shipping confirmation emails and have some if not all their packages on the way, others are still waiting.

I received shipping confirmation for only one of my order. That was next day air. Nothing for the first big order I placed or 3rd order. I think I'll get it but probably take a little longer with all the orders placed that day.

Both my orders 1 next day air and the other 2 day still no shipping confirmations

With the exception of SMB,PS,kush,RRL,frank,jay,bip ..aww man u know the usual suspects these last pages have been pure comedy!!! Smh.

With the exception of SMB,PS,kush,RRL,frank,jay,bip ..aww man u know the usual suspects these last pages have been pure comedy!!! Smh.

THIS

It's never really hard to catch up in here, I can not come in here for 2 days and catch up in like a minute. I was like wtf 10 pages… :lol:

Last edited:
Well the wait continues , I guess tommorow is the day for final confirmation to see who got canceled

It may take more than a day, I remember in the fall when they had that big sale, it took a couple of days for my shipping order to come through.

Only thing I saw at the outlet that stood out today was these two joints..

While the saddles weren't for sale, the sales dude did say he knew some part tuners he'd like to used them on...

Bwahahaaaa

Did find two shirts I was reckless eye balling since I saw them at Macy's..

Last edited:
Just looked this up. This has to be an intentional leak. I mean, what kind of employee code is that? Im sure someone here can confirm if that makes any kind of sense for an employee code. I can see them sifting through the orders and determining just how much inventory they want gone at those prices and canceling the rest. They dropping new collections every 2 months now, sales are gonna start coming sooner.

Its funny you all were just comparing sneaker culture andnpolo culture and I really do see the same fate coming for polo as it did withe nike/jordan. Retros and limited releases, there'll be a lot more of that. More collections per year, gimmicks like this to move inventory. Ralphie is publicly owned and that means the sole objective is to make more money this year than they did last year. How do you top the polo wave we've seen over the past few years? Thats exactly what they're trying to figure out over at RL. They know there is vast internet hype and marketing gimmicks they can tap into. They know their used clothing is selling well above retail on ebay. This is jordan all over again. Retros, limited releases and online hype. Thats what I see coming.
Dude I think you hit the nail on the head. I ordered mostly RRL and then some random stuff and all of my RRL was cancelled. They are definitely just selling the stuff that they don't mind letting go at 65% and keeping the rest. I know some people got some rrl stuff shipped but maybe they put a limit on it, but you are definitely spot on with everything you said.

Still don't have mine yet. Placed 3 separate orders. No cancellation emails on anything. Ground & PayPal.

If I haven't received a cancellation by now, I'd be shocked if I get one. Guessing they are fulfilling orders by shipping method. Ground being last. 

Still don't have mine yet. Placed 3 separate orders. No cancellation emails on anything. Ground & PayPal.

If I haven't received a cancellation by now, I'd be shocked if I get one. Guessing they are fulfilling orders by shipping method. Ground being last. 

I chose ground and paid through PayPal as well, I think this makes the best sense...they probably have to fulfill next day and 2 day shipping first...etc

FedEx just came through. Regretting not picking up a few more pairs of RRL denim
^ Good pickup on the LE olive slim fits, I paid damn near retail on mines. Judging by the pics you are going to be pairing those Denim & Supply floral shirts with the olive slim fits. I may try that myself come spring

Back
Top Bottom