**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Okay so the 15% code was posted a couple pages back, but where is the 30% off code that can be stacked with it? Can somebody help a dude out?

It was also mentioned a few pages back (and on the Rugby site) that you get the 30% automatically when purchasing any type of sweater. There's no code.

came across this today, havent had the time to go through the entire vintage section yet but looks pretty good so far. has anyone peeped this before?

http://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/about-vintage/collectors/index

Divine collaborated w/RL. Team Revolution. Designed some limited edition polos awhile back. Most recently designed a 3/4 jacket limited edition that was available at only one shop in bklyn from what I know.

I came across Divine at Trader Joe's in Queens. gave him the head nod lol. didn't want to bother him as he was w/a chick and I was with my lady. We kept glancing at each other like we were going to say something tho lmao.

i kno every store is hit or miss but check your local tj maxx / marshalls...a lot of nice fall pieces starting to come in for great prices.

[h1]Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Shirt, Flag Chambray Shirt is that ever going on sale its on the macys website.[/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

[h1]anybody have any discount codes for denim and supply i saw a shirts its on sale but i want to bump it down any coupons i would appreciate it[/h1]

You should check in store. I think it's been on sale for a while now. It always goes on sale first in store and usually a bigger discount. I bought the camo shirt sleeve button up for $22 about a month ago, still full rack on the website.

Also, if you don't already have a Macy's card, you should get one, they're always sending out discount cards and coupon codes.

Last edited:
Mixed a lil new w the old td, (white/blk jordan.9s on my feet)
2012_10_15_18_13_52.jpg

Ps: that link posted above is interesting 4 sure but if u ask me , Ralph should stay as far away from the collecting culture as possible, save for putting out new graphics and classic inspired pieces..
As much as i hate to say it, we all know he isn't gonna put out anymore graphics anytime soon. The last official screen prints he put out was the Equestrian line and the B/W Runner line. The Trapper lake line was on the distressed, vintage look. 
Divine collaborated w/RL. Team Revolution. Designed some limited edition polos awhile back. Most recently designed a 3/4 jacket limited edition that was available at only one shop in bklyn from what I know.
I came across Divine at Trader Joe's in Queens. gave him the head nod lol. didn't want to bother him as he was w/a chick and I was with my lady. We kept glancing at each other like we were going to say something tho lmao.
Jay, was those Polo's the ones with the graffiti on them? If so that was a good direction but why not sell them in stores. Just curious since i know that you know the answer.

Not for nothing but i thought we was supposed to be dropping gems on history and culture in these threads. Someone wanna help out??

Last edited:
Anyone know if the D&S Red Hill denim jacket is available in a Macy's near you?

Joint is virtually ghost online.

Jay, was those Polo's the ones with the graffiti on them? If so that was a good direction but why not sell them in stores. Just curious since i know that you know the answer.

Nat, yeah 3 polos w/the graffiti and writing all over them. the proceeds from the sale of the shirts went to funding the organization. i remember seeing them online, can't remember really seeing them in stores. there was also a white tee w/black writing all over it that I think Divine had something to do with some kind of campaign. I think that one fell under the PJC line though. This was all awhile back. As for the 3/4 jacket, that was more recent, a few years back though. I know one shop in BK had it exclusively to sell.

Copped this off eBay for $20. Nothing major, but I always did like this particular item.

Nice rugby ^ one of my friends got that, classic colorblocking. As for those team revolution polo shirts they were a bit to "urban" for my taste, although I do want that shirt with the puzzle graphics on it.. The revolution jacket had potential but just looked like it was messy/thrown together @ the last minute.

Yeah Jay, those 3/4 looked like they bit off Spyder. Didn't that fall under RLX? I remember the flicks with Ralph rockin one and he had this look on his face like "Get me outta this thing."

Nice rugby ^ one of my friends got that, classic colorblocking. As for those team revolution polo shirts they were a bit to "urban" for my taste, although I do want that shirt with the puzzle graphics on it.. The revolution jacket had potential but just looked like it was messy/thrown together @ the last minute.

"too urban"?, what were you wearing before you just started getting into vintage RL a few years ago? I believe the designs were from Divine and the kids/young adults that were from the Team Revolution organization from Brooklyn. "Urban" is what the know.

Yeah Jay, those 3/4 looked like they bit off Spyder. Didn't that fall under RLX? I remember the flicks with Ralph rockin one and he had this look on his face like "Get me outta this thing."

I don't think the jacket fell under RLX. Possibly some Spyder influence since there looked like some reflective webbing around the elbows, and there was the huge Team Rev logo in the back. The pic w/Ralph wearing it is so crazy tho lol.

Anyone know if the D&S Red Hill denim jacket is available in a Macy's near you?
Joint is virtually ghost online.
im actually wearing that jacket today. quiet stylish i might add. the only down side is the joint runs smalllll so whatever size u r go up. As for searching for a size it all depends on what size u looking for Denim and supply restock because i needed and XXL and i checked there website religously till one saturday morning i saw an XXL or check macys they restock random sizes. i want the chambaray shirt that goes with this fit but macy is doing a sale yettttt try to call denim and supply and nag for a size maybe they would see theryres a high value for that particualr size and place an order for that size but keep checking denim and supply

"too urban"?, what were you wearing before you just started getting into vintage RL a few years ago? I believe the designs were from Divine and the kids/young adults that were from the Team Revolution organization from Brooklyn. "Urban" is what the know

Alot of sk8 brands chocolate, girl, nike sb n even some supreme omgomg.. N rare TNF jkts w vintage kics wen I got into HS 6 yrs ago.. say wut you want about me but that graffiti doesnt look right on RL clothes imo.. Looks more.like phat farm/ackademiks style.. The rest r kool..

Alot of sk8 brands chocolate, girl, nike sb n even some supreme omgomg.. N rare TNF jkts w vintage kics wen I got into HS 6 yrs ago.. say wut you want about me but that graffiti doesnt look right on RL clothes imo.. Looks more.like phat farm/ackademiks style.. The rest r kool..

you are missing the point of what i'm trying to convey. you just contradicted yourself by stating you were wearing "urban" type brands before, but yet the polo shirts were too "urban for your taste".

the graffiti / writing designs were a representation of team revolution - an urban organization in Brooklyn. Again, "urban" is what they know and they did not switch up their identity even with collaborating with RL. So even if it didn't look right on a RL Polo, Team Rev put their "urban" design on a prep, refined clothing label.

Back
Top Bottom