**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Looks Like rugby is still balling up shirts and stuffing them in boxes.

Fam that Sh*t kills me...my last two came like that...my joints go straight to the dry cleaners after I order them

I've been looking for one of those varsity jackets for the longest, if you dont mind telling me where you got it from.

http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=13115867&categoryId=3138718&cp=3138868

Looks Like rugby is still balling up shirts and stuffing them in boxes.

Order it w/ gift wrapping (which is free) and they won't do it.

Couple new things

Look at Frank flourishing :smokin

That Varsity is next on my hit list, as far as big items go

i see the lindrick boot is back this season in both dark brown and black....that $1100 price tag hurts though

Frank, those spring canvas/leather boots are my favorite item in the pick, great finds.

I know, I love the look, the color, the quality. But when I try em on it just doesn't translate. Don't think I can pull it off so I'll probably have to let em go.

Dope pick ups can you tell me anything a about those moccasins I couldn't find them not he site.

Yarmond Shearling Slipper from last winter I believe. Retail was $195.

God damn that Rugby Varsity is already a wrap online. Only XS and Small left......FrankMatthews' picture had me thinking about it, so I went online to do the 30%, plus the 15% code and no good sizes were left. :lol:

Last edited:
I was only going to get it (was 50/50 chance) because of the 30% + 15%. I don't think both can be done in-store.

[h1]Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Shirt, Flag Chambray Shirt is that ever going on sale its on the macys website.[/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]anybody have any discount codes for denim and supply i saw a shirts its on sale but i want to bump it down any coupons i would appreciate it[/h1]

Okay so the 15% code was posted a couple pages back, but where is the 30% off code that can be stacked with it? Can somebody help a dude out?

Mixed a lil new w the old td, (white/blk jordan.9s on my feet)

2012_10_15_18_13_52.jpg

Ps: that link posted above is interesting 4 sure but if u ask me , Ralph should stay as far away from the collecting culture as possible, save for putting out new graphics and classic inspired pieces..

copped this yesterday, anyone got links to more colorways of this same hoodie?
37c4ccbc165311e2840e1231381b59da_7.jpg

I believe the green one is still available here in Canada. I also want to say there may also be an orange too.

As for price, not too sure on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom