**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw that on the site yesterday. It's 30% off with the purchase of a sweater.

Arrived yesterday. No flash & Flash.

Ignore the jumble of clothes on the floor :lol:

info on the black one please, both are dope.
from this past summer, the black & white rowing collection. 
Arrived yesterday. No flash & Flash.
Ignore the jumble of clothes on the floor
laugh.gif
nice pickup dre. they ran out of these in the NYC flagship store. they said they were restocking, but not before the GIS sale was still going on. they actually have that yellow crest available as a patch in store.

Respect to those that keep this thread going.
Light work pick up's during 25% off, sorry for the crappy pics
Patchwork Vest

North Country hoodie

Last edited:
i could be wrong but online items use a webcode while instores use upc code, it shouldn't matter because if you call a store and give them the webcode they'll still find the item and vice versa.

^^^rugby Letterman looks better & better every time i see it!
Someone please help me locate this in a xxl.

Last edited:
nice pickups frank. how much did the letterman varsity come out to?

i have those shoes in the beacon print. dont remember what they are called tho lol.

saw this at TJ for 60$ in an XL - tried it on, realized I would never wear it, put it back
Couple new things
love that Rugby jacket really wissh it was in other colors, would have bought it but it has balloon blouse sleeves, nice pick ups nonetheless 

Much better in person imo. Is that the brown motorcycle rugby or the green? I've only seen the green in stores, waiting for the price to drop on the brown one, it's a must have for me.

nice pickups frank. how much did the letterman varsity come out to?
i have those shoes in the beacon print. dont remember what they are called tho lol.

It was $378 I think. Now I'm hearing about 30% offs plus stackable student discounts, could've been much cheaper had I waited a week. Almost copped that oar sweater too so it would have worked perfectly. Oh well.

saw this at TJ for 60$ in an XL - tried it on, realized I would never wear it, put it back

love that Rugby jacket really wissh it was in other colors, would have bought it but it has balloon blouse sleeves, nice pick ups nonetheless 

Jacket fits nice on me. I thought the sleeves seemed a little tight with a sweater on. What size were you trying?

Much better in person imo. Is that the brown motorcycle rugby or the green? I've only seen the green in stores, waiting for the price to drop on the brown one, it's a must have for me.

I finally tracked down the green rugby in my size at a L&T but the brown rugby is giving me a hard time, any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom