**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

honestly, i was expecting it to go for more. and you can basically say "it's just a damn (__insert item__)" about so many things so...
definitely man.

jay, if you're free tonight, TTK and i are part of this art show @ white rabbit. come thru if you can. i remember us crossing paths at TTK's show back in the day but we didnt know each other ha.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
, those boots are the Polo Country ones?
Those are the Radbournes.

if anyone needs those indian/navajo 5 panel caps, let me know. going to swing by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got these off that Homecoming Sale. Wanted to get the Bleecker Bulldogs varsity jacket, but I skipped out since I just got that Stadium coat. These will do for now.

Im looking for the five panel with a leather brim and is blue and and another navajo print joint in houston. Polo sport text me bro I responded to your PM

Im looking for the five panel with a leather brim and is blue and and another navajo print joint in houston. Polo sport text me bro I responded to your PM
weird i didnt get your reply, i sent u another message with my email, hit me up.

yesterday:

Last edited:
if anyone needs those indian/navajo 5 panel caps, let me know. going to swing by tomorrow.

Could you let me know what spots still have them? I'll be in your city come tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up more stuff on my list in-store over there too during this 25% sale.

Last edited:
MAX B voice owww that shirt is wavy son how much it run you.

fyi, shirt is not current so you're looking at secondary markets.

i kinda hate winter graphic tee's. and i hate wearing winter graphics when it's not winter. it's such a nice tee, nonetheless.

i kinda hate winter graphic tee's. and i hate wearing winter graphics when it's not winter. it's such a nice tee, nonetheless.
I know its not current when the last time you seen Lifschitz do something like that buddy.

need a lil help from you experts. i recently came across a sweater thats built like a tee. tried searching the net for something similar to no avail. i apologize for not being able to provide a pic so i'll describe it as best i can using other pics. 

it looks like this but the horse is navy blue and its not a shirt. it's built like a crewneck sweater but it has the collar and two buttons.  really what im asking is if any of you ever came across this item and can provide any feedback as to when it originally came out. thx in advance

Approximately 8 years ago.
When was the last time you seen something like that from Ralph, buddy?
Son im not tryin to turn this into some type of pissing contest you are . I asked dude how much he spent on the shirt and i get this corny fyi post .Please go out and get yambs ,fap or do something with your time go play MW3 or NBA 2k13 or better yet go buy that new avengers blu ray. But please bro just move around and do something constructive than try to have a pissing contest on NT.

MAX B voice owww that shirt is wavy son how much it run you.

I know its not current when the last time you seen Lifschitz do something like that buddy.

Approximately 8 years ago.
When was the last time you seen something like that from Ralph, buddy?

Son im not tryin to turn this into some type of pissing contest you are . I asked dude how much he spent on the shirt and i get this corny fyi post .Please go out and get yambs ,fap or do something with your time go play MW3 or NBA 2k13 or better yet go buy that new avengers blu ray. But please bro just move around and do something constructive than try to have a pissing contest on NT.

How much is this

who's starting a pissing contest?

you are getting butt hurt bcuz i told you that it wasn't a current release since others may be interested in it too, but since you "already knew" that and want to get smart w/me and ask me when RL dropped similar winter graphics and I tell you 8 years ago but you are butt hurt again because you probably missed that wave since you were probably riding some other wave back then, son.

keep on window shopping asking how much this and that is, and i'll go out and enjoy my day as planned. peace

p.s. this multi quote feature is awesome.

who's starting a pissing contest?
you are getting butt hurt bcuz i told you that it wasn't a current release since others may be interested in it too, but since you "already knew" that and want to get smart w/me and ask me when RL dropped similar winter graphics and I tell you 8 years ago but you are butt hurt again because you probably missed that wave since you were probably riding some other wave back then, son.
keep on window shopping asking how much this and that is, and i'll go out and enjoy my day as planned. peace
p.s. this multi quote feature is awesome.
Dude you just sound butt hurt at this point funy thing is I just grabbed one of the hats I was looking for ,Get off your high horse kiddo

First morning of cool weather.
Today.
RRL Beacon Suede patched overshirt, Polo henley, Polo Canvas/Leather workpant, RL Leather duckboots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom