**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL slid this in for those that love the bold style of the 90s.

Not every piece from RL's collections are on his website. You gotta do your Homework and look around. you'll be surprised what you find.

for example that native print hat.

mustbefire try bloomys .com  BRUH!

What's up Krash....Ralph definitely knew what he was doing with this peice. And the price point is very nice.

Sweger914 is right, Bloomingdales.com. has this available now.

This will eventually land on the RL website. What RL does is release items in waves to push sales in regions that don't have flagship stores.
Week 1, you see 4 items that are must haves and buy. Week 3 you see 2 more must have and you buy. Week 6, 3 more must haves and you buy. You've already worn the items so you can't return them.
If RL released the entire collecitn at once, then customers could make their entire wish list and only buy the 3 items that they like, instead of the 8 that they bought because of the RL.com marketing strategy.

Bloomingdales, Macys, Saks 5th, and other dept. stores usually make most of the items from the collection available online at beginning of the season since they don't have outlet stores to help them clear the stock left over at the end of the season..

Last edited:
Yeah I was gonna post that new RLX stuff. I don't think I will be purchasing any of it but it's nice nonetheless.

Last edited:
mostly pickups from the 2012 Oly line. waited until 50% off, and an additional 20% with the current promo at the time.

Last edited:
Those 5-panel beacon caps are still in stock here--or at least they were when I went last week. Unfortunately, I was cursed with a big head that looks awful in that style of hat so I had to leave them behind.

I'm not sure about other outlets and I'm not sure how long it will last, but the outlet in Aurora, IL had 30% off all men's clothes and accessories this past weekend (excluding clearance). I was also able to stack that discount with the 20% discount a lot of us probably got in the mail. They also had a rack of RRL jeans and chinos and another rack of RRL shirts that were marked down and then an additional 75% off. You could also stack the 20% off on top of that. Sizes were mostly M, which is not good for me but seems like what a lot of y'all wear...

Last edited:
mostly pickups from the 2012 Oly line. waited until 50% off, and an additional 20% with the current promo at the time.

Nice pickups, my dude :pimp:. I checked the site the first day of the 25% sale and everything Olympic was gone with the quickness.

crazy. stadium plates tank top went for $570 shipped (not my auction). at the end of the day, it's just a damn tank top! 

honestly, i was expecting it to go for more. and you can basically say "it's just a damn (__insert item__)" about so many things so...

Back
Top Bottom