**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Shout out to those who contribute to the thread by posting fits, online sales, and dropping knowledge. All you other clowns crying over clothing need to grow up!

Vests are my favorite RL outware. nice.
RLX is picking up on the classic style a little more this year.
Nice match.
Thanks, and yeah I've noticed that too. I still wish they never deaded the Polo Sport line, but like you said, they're doing some dope things with the RLX.

34gn4nk.jpg

This Shearling lid is too nice, love seeing the finished leather on the same peice as the unfinished sheepskin.. $299 like the RRL version from last season?

Thanks for the kind words Moundraised.
Greezee, nice pick ups as always...really liking the USA jacket.

Got these off that Homecoming Sale. Wanted to get the Bleecker Bulldogs varsity jacket, but I skipped out since I just got that Stadium coat. These will do for now.

So Rugby doesn't send there items all balled up anymore, FINALLY. Was really annoying

Solini -- They still do it to the t-shirts. I had bought three in late August and they all came balled up. Automatic wrinkling. 

is that a pin or a sticker by the "P" on the Polo Sport pullover? curious, where did you get the pin/sticker from?
It's a pin. Rack Lo sells them. They came in a pack of four, but you can get them individually. You can see them in the bottom right of the pic below.

And smart idea Dre. I didn't even think about that.

Last edited:
oliver, what season is that from? great hat. some of RRL's limited edition stuff is crazy.

i've seen those pins before. rack lo posts them almost every day on his FB, from pins to keychains to bracelets, all of 90's RL iconic designs. i cant imagine it not being copyright infringement tho.

Thanks, and yeah I've noticed that too. I still wish they never deaded the Polo Sport line, but like you said, they're doing some dope things with the RLX.

RLX is basically the Polo Sport line.

It's a pin. Rack Lo sells them. They came in a pack of four, but you can get them individually. You can see them in the bottom right of the pic below.

Ok, this is exactly what I thought it was. Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:
It's just about that time of year. :lol:

It isn't the standard ones from TJ Maxx, but RL actually stepped up this year with the beanies they have available this F/W. There's about 4 that caught my eye on their site, in past years the ones in the outlets looked better.

That indian head cardigan on rugby is tempting.....
And I like how more of the rugbys are sub 100.00 instead of the 123 to 150 range. Makes it easier to pull the trigger.

Don't know if someone mentioned it, I'm not going back pages to look.

But there's a 30% sale going on a Rugby correct?

i myself is looking for a few beanies, but im not paying the 40+ dollars for one if i could help, can anyone point me in the right direction....would appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom