**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Spring time pickups

Thank you SupermanBlue79. I know I haven't been around because doing me with all this OT at work.  Plus I am not as interested in any clothing until I lose 50lbs.  I bought another Teddy Bear sweater around the time the new Polo Bear sweater came out.  For the price I had rather buy a vintage one that was in pristine condition for a better price.  Just my Opinion. I did pick up a new nice sweater before Christmas.  

I wore with L.L.Bean Woman's Flannel lined Jeans which come in very handy during these freezing temperature's here in Boston.  They are my favorite pair  oh the boots are my new Logger boots by Chippewa  

My early Dec. 2013 pickup Black with Pink Lauren Womans Line

Last edited:
Oh, I know what you meant. I just didn't think it was cool to drop that word.

And, FTR, it's not like black people have a monopoly on bad tattoos, brand whoring, or making an *** out of themselves.
Ah, I feel you.  Wasn't trying to offend, just more of a social commentary.  Trust me though, I know it doesn't only apply to black people.  There's too many things to list that contribute to the decline of society as a whole no matter what race is doing them. That just happens to be the word I used to describe said things (moreso as a ridiculous word that gets the point across, not as a racially targeted thing. I love my people).  The guy with the medium pony on his face could be any race and shots would still get fired.

Last edited:
BIP - So on point with your comments back there man, I appreciate the kind words brother.

Box- Dope jeans, love the camo on the insides, such a great touch

Cronic - That cardigan is amazing, it will go on sale at some point….

Ordered this for a customer, detail was impressive

RRL Thompson Jacket

RRL THOMPSON JACKET-2 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

RRL THOMPSON JACKET-3 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

RRL THOMPSON JACKET-5 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

RRL THOMPSON JACKET-4 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Last edited:
I saw these in Marshall's back in Dec. the red plaid is by Filsons x Sebago with Vibram soul and the other is Polo.  Both nice looking boots but if the Filson pair was in my size I would of bought them because of the craftmanship alone is better than the Polo boot.

Anyone know what retailers sell Polo ties? I'm trying to track down a few from fall and winter that I slept on too long on rl.com.

^
I bought that last year. My friends laughed when I wore it for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom