**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^^^^ agreed, the proof is in the pudding, or the pics I should say it all. There are so many pics of Fab in his younger days living the life.

Well well well look what I got

Sneak peak

Don't want to put to much out there yet I'll probably post more of the catalog on styleforum under my dmagic name.

Yoww this week there are additional discounts, if anyone needs anything, it is a good time to shop… :smokin
I didn't plan on buying anything, but I will take look. Thanks for the info. I'm still trying to hold out for the next Spring wave.

Sneak peak

Don't want to put to much out there yet I'll probably post more of the catalog on styleforum under my dmagic name.
I like the crewneck on the right.

Last edited:
Well the sale isn't public so if you guys have things you want and need a price check then by all means lmk… will be placing orders shortly

Those RRL items look promising :nerd:

SPB - No problem bro

Well the sale isn't public so if you guys have things you want and need a price check then by all means lmk… will be placing orders shortly

Those RRL items look promising :nerd:

SPB - No problem bro

Trying to get the hell out of work. I'll drop you an email to check on some stuff tonight.

Everyone loves the "Alpine" but I'm not even sure if I've seen the "Trek" version before, but I'm not surprised.

Sneak peak

^ Really liking that Sailboat graphic cardigan on the right but being that it is hand knit I can see it being at least 1200. I cant be spending that much on a sweater. On the bottom right it looks like there is a pair of Indigo dyed cargo pants, those would be perfect for the summer. I really would like to see  the jeans and limited edition stuff on Styleforum. Hopefully there is more camo

No camo , the navy or summer collection is always the weakest.,

Bags for this season and the bottom page from the hand knit sweater I posted yesterday

But, Jay, do you have 61 pieces of Indian Pointe?

I can believe it. He stresses that he must have nearly all of the pieces of a collection before he will start wearing it.

I think I remember seeing him/his rep selling off some of his Indian Pointe Items recently on ebay.

haha, i think this dude was still talking about his indian pointe on the esquire channel.

:lol: He was Jay. He showed the the serape poncho again. I'd love to see a new version with sunset colors.

The focus on his family life was great, but they did a horrible job by not showcasing his collection.

Diddy, I like the Trek rugby...the blocking and the font layout is flawless. There's some very nice color block polos this season that I hope fly under the rada so I can get them st discount.

Legend, thanks for sharing. RL always make up for it in the Fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom