**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:lol: He was Jay. He showed the the serape poncho again. I'd love to see a new version with sunset colors.

The focus on his family life was great, but they did a horrible job by not showcasing his collection.

Diddy, I like the Trek rugby...the blocking and the font layout is flawless. There's some very nice color block polos this season that I hope fly under the rada so I can get them st discount.

yeah, that's the sad part that there wasn't some sort of showcase of what he keeps talking about. like i just sat there waiting for indian pointe pieces to fall out of some closet.

the trek rugby sold for $500 on ebay smh :nerd: i have one in the stash, but i didn't get mine for that kind of price lol

Got this email this morning

Does anyone know if this years Bear tees are in the outlets yet?

yeah, that's the sad part that there wasn't some sort of showcase of what he keeps talking about. like i just sat there waiting for indian pointe pieces to fall out of some closet.

the trek rugby sold for $500 on ebay smh :nerd: i have one in the stash, but i didn't get mine for that kind of price lol

Damn Jay, what don't you have? Lol.....really what don't you have?
I don't have either but, I can sleep at night. I wish I went harder for pieces back in the day, I would've been done vintage wise.

Damn Jay, what don't you have? Lol.....really what don't you have?
I don't have either but, I can sleep at night. I wish I went harder for pieces back in the day, I would've been done vintage wise.

I feel you on this!!

I spent all my damn money on women and overpriced dubplates ... smh

And I hated pictures so most of my joints I literally can't even remember having until I see a picture of some one end wearing it... then I'm like, hey.... I had that!

Then I'm extra sad lol

Denim and supply piece.

I feel you on this!!

I spent all my damn money on women and overpriced dubplates ... smh

And I hated pictures so most of my joints I literally can't even remember having until I see a picture of some one end wearing it... then I'm like, hey.... I had that!

Then I'm extra sad lol

I always felt whatever I lacked , I would be able to get in the near future for relative decent prices. But the current market on vintage pieces is bonkers, I can only say that most of the pieces I passed up in the past I would still pass up now including many power pieces. And a lot of the power pieces I have currently have weren't must haves. I only have a few regrets, because I only sold a couple of power pieces that were doubles that I would've rather traded. But my wish list is very short thank goodness

Right now there is a spend more sale going on, spend $500 and get $150 off…
PROMO CODE : SPRING14

Last edited:
dope.
gonna have to swoop the jacket and these pieces for my lil man:
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33021036&sProdEvar=Wishlist

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33020906&sProdEvar=Wishlist

how do I pull/post pictures of items off RL.com?
it has that auto-magnify thing that doesn't allow you to copy the pic..
u can just point and drag the photo onto your desktop (this is before you click the zoom-magnify). if you click to zoom, you can take a screenshot (for Mac its CMD+SHIFT+4

Last edited:
Really feeling the Limited Edition  CPO shirt and these slim fit jeans. Thinking if I can pull off the Canadian Tuxedo look. I'm glad they finally dropped a pair of Japanese light wash jeans. lately, it seems like everything has some sort of dark Dark Indigo dye on it.

u can just point and drag the photo onto your desktop (this is before you click the zoom-magnify). if you click to zoom, you can take a screenshot (for Mac its CMD+SHIFT+4

good looks. I'm on a work cpu so some of the functions are a lil funky. when you click on the zoom-magnify, it actually gives you an option to save the pic at that point. Just figured it out. :smokin

Last edited:
I love the RRL pieces, but the prices
on the items are crazy! Stopped by
Lennox the other day to check out the
polo store to see if they had any good
deals going on and nothing….Why are
plaid shirts priced at damn near 300 bucks?
any justification for these crazy prices?

I love the RRL pieces, but the prices
on the items are crazy! Stopped by
Lennox the other day to check out the
polo store to see if they had any good
deals going on and nothing….Why are
plaid shirts priced at damn near 300 bucks?
any justification for these crazy prices?
Very few pieces actually sell at that price. Most items make it to at least 40 percent. I have quite a few RRL shirts and the average I pay is around 150 i would guesstimate. No real justification for prices, yes the quality is better than blue label for most part and the fit is slimmer which i like but you are paying for the RRL name.

Really feeling the Limited Edition  CPO shirt and these slim fit jeans. Thinking if I can pull off the Canadian Tuxedo look. I'm glad they finally dropped a pair of Japanese light wash jeans. lately, it seems like everything has some sort of dark Dark Indigo dye on it.

Whoa, these are on the site?

@rrlegend  thanks for sharing! those sulfurs look promising, and that denim hat is on the radar!
^ Kind of surprised they re released sulfur jeans so soon. Ralph Lauren released a pair of slim fit sulfur jeans last year. I copped a pair last year for a little over a 100. They have a really nice color and feel to them, but I was a bit disappointed that they aren't selvedge. Its still a great pair of jeans, especially for the price I got it at.

Back
Top Bottom