**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Great for the la weather

I'll say it - at it's inception, it didn't bother me all that much (maybe because the following was smaller), but at this point, I'd wish that place didn't exist at all.

I have no beef with Andy; I've spoken with him a few times and he's fine. But, reading the responses anytime something "power" is posted makes me feel the way about Polo that I feel about sneakers. And, that's really not a good thing.
Good stuff, Nuz.
Resellers are never good for the culture

I just wrote the most just now and then erased it...smh

I stay getting into arguments about old polo vs. New polo, resellers vs. Whos copping new stuff monthly..

Almost slipped and lost control in here...

I feel like I've made a breakthrough ya'll!!..

:lol:

I just wrote the most just now and then erased it...smh

I stay getting into arguments about old polo vs. New polo, resellers vs. Whos copping new stuff monthly..

Almost slipped and lost control in here...

I feel like I've made a breakthrough ya'll!!..

:lol:

Lately I think I say too much...Lol

Are custom fit Polo polos designed to be tailored at the waist? I never realized how "boxy" these shirts fit until after several wears. I know they fit closer to the chest but they don't really taper at all past that point from my experience.

Newbie to rl denim, right now they look like #ntdenim taking 2 pairs to get tailored. what's do I ask my tailor if I just want the jeans a bit tighter from the knees down and a tapered opening?

Newbie to rl denim, right now they look like #ntdenim taking 2 pairs to get tailored. what's do I ask my tailor if I just want the jeans a bit tighter from the knees down and a tapered opening?

RRL jeans do seem to run a little more "roomier" when compared to other straight and slim fit jeans. Either that or I need to look into sizing down.

Keeping with the summer theme. Bucket is from 2012 I believe and the Trunks are 2010/2011. Still looking for the button up with the same print as the bucket.

RRL jeans do seem to run a little more "roomier" when compared to other straight and slim fit jeans. Either that or I need to look into sizing down.

Depends on your build as well. Regular RRL straight fit denim fits like a chopper suit on me. On the other hand, the slim fits fit like jeggings and once I had them on, I had to sit down to pull them off one leg at a time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom