**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah that jacket was from last years modern explorer collection. I really love it. Got it at marshalls for $200. I'm assuming ir was about the same at the outlet.
not 100%...they didnt have my size so i didnt really bother looking but i think it was in the 300-400 range with 50% off.

Last edited:
Nice set up Dre.
Hammer, the whole scene is catalog worthy, love seeing RL's clothing being proven in cold weather.
Sport, the red bag is a beast.

You guys aren't playing around this season....:smokin

Nice set up Dre.
Hammer, the whole scene is catalog worthy, love seeing RL's clothing being proven in cold weather.
Sport, the red bag is a beast.

You guys aren't playing around this season....
smokin.gif
yeah i remember when that bag was at retail spots, huge bag and great detailing all around. i like that its a backpack but also has that leather shoulder strap. personally the bag is too big for my frame and i prefer the smaller beige one, which is still a good size. some more flicks:

I had that same Rugby cardigan a few years back, ended up selling it. :lol:

so i went home this weekend and decided to look through one of the many boxes for a jacket and whelp 

this is box 1 of 57 

the box 

this is just a 1/3 of the box 

hand knit flag hoodie from bloomies 

reverse able jacket limited edition from a few years back 

hand knit vest 

quilted jacket

grey peace coat 

purple label 

my name sake 

Yea RL, had an oversized fit so I hadn't worn it for years, took it to the tailor and now it fits great..

Anyone took advantage of this 50% off sale? Its a pretty good sale, more you shop the more you save, if you go over $500, they knock off $125, not too shabby.. gotta play with the numbers to truly enjoy it :smokin

Yea RL, had an oversized fit so I hadn't worn it for years, took it to the tailor and now it fits great..

Anyone took advantage of this 50% off sale? Its a pretty good sale, more you shop the more you save, if you go over $500, they knock off $125, not too shabby.. gotta play with the numbers to truly enjoy it
smokin.gif
Yup. Copped two RLX jackets and the Yosemite nylon backpack in both red and olive. 

Last edited:
Bit the bullet on the Macys Bear. Wound up with an XXL and the XL. Looks like I'll be returning the XL though. PM me if you'd rather I don't. :nerd:

I need to stay out of Marshalls/TJMaxx, BUT this was calling my name since last year. I wanted to wait until it went on sale at Macy's, but it disappeared before I could get to it. And at $80, I'd feel foolish to pass once again.

rlx-ralph-lauren-black-cross-graphic-turtleneck-sweater-product-1-4830742-641723510_large_flex.jpeg

I gotta go past my Marshall's to see if that RLX sweater is there. Thats got to be my favorite RLX piece.

I need to stay out of Marshalls/TJMaxx, BUT this was calling my name since last year. I wanted to wait until it went on sale at Macy's, but it disappeared before I could get to it. And at $80, I'd feel foolish to pass once again.

rlx-ralph-lauren-black-cross-graphic-turtleneck-sweater-product-1-4830742-641723510_large_flex.jpeg

I seen that same sweater at the Marshall's I got the ski hat at. I didn't think ppl would like it.

Nice pick up tho!

I got an email yesterday saying there is a 40% sale going on in store on select items that started today. also I see they have moved quite a few RRL pieces to the sale section hopefully they are bringing out some new denim. I really hope they bring out some slim fit raw buckle back or oxblood jeans.

For some odd reason. I really want this shirt even though i know its beyond gaudy and its ugly smh.

yesterday, quick joint before I left the gig

Rugby Mountaineering Vest
RL Beanie
J. Crew Mockneck pullover & denim

Back
Top Bottom