**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanksgiving day set-up...

RLPL Tweed Vest, RLPL Dress Shirt, RL Pointer Flag, RLPL Leather Hunt Cargo, RL Calfskin Chelsea Boots
That vest and the Chelsea Boots. 
happy.gif
 Dope. 

Dope patch on that custom hat. Where was it originally from? Don't think I've ever seen it before.

dreads2you - Thanks for the heads up on the RL Bear restock. Got one coming up north to Canada real soon.

The patch is from a rugby shirt, they made both in men's and toddler boys. The one I used was a toddler boys shirt, because the men's would have been too big. I just bought a used preowned rugby from eBay with the patch I wanted and whalla. The hat is actually NWT so it's old/new that hat is from about 5 yrs ago. I have one more I'm doing with the same hat. I will post soon.

Last edited:
Appreciate the kinds words NT. Had a great time with family, very thankful.

The 25% off sale is weak. Any news on additional discounts for online items during black Friday?

Last edited:
i am making the trek out to woodbury tomorrow... i know they have 30% off storewide, are they any stackable coupons on top? also I read in here that there are 2 RL stores now, does anyone know which has the RRL? thanks in advance, hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.

Last edited:
This might be slightly redundant for asking, but what exactly is the sale going on at the outlets this weekend. Trying to decide if its worth this drive or not.

@steve
It's not worth going to woodburry commons on blackfriday. It's a nightmare man starting off w the traffic heading there due to the amount of people with the same plan then finding a damn parking spot is a damn pain on a regular day now imagine it on Black Friday. The real sale ended Wednesday with the stores 30% + additional 40% coupon. Now that was a sale! Good luck anyway

@steve
It's not worth going to woodburry commons on blackfriday. It's a nightmare man starting off w the traffic heading there due to the amount of people with the same plan then finding a damn parking spot is a damn pain on a regular day now imagine it on Black Friday. The real sale ended Wednesday with the stores 30% + additional 40% coupon. Now that was a sale! Good luck anyway
whats up sway! yeah lol thats what i've been told. my brother said it was a nightmare the last few years when he went. but my friend is driving and i'll just be along for the ride. that 40% you're talking about isnt an additional 40% off i dont think, in the flyer it said it was 40% off up until 11/27, but now its 30% off.

It's FINALLY cold enough to wear a light sweater in LA. I've been wanting to wear my sweaters for a minute.
laugh.gif

Just went to the outlets and shopped around with that 30% sale.. Cute girl at the register added on a 15% student discount on top of that too. :nthat:

Copped a few oxford buttonups and a couple thermals.

If anybody is plotting or pressed about copping something from rl the heaviest discounts come after Christmas through valentines day. They usually transition to their cruise line appeal than and mark down everything else .

NOT MINE....just found this pic, it's really a rare 1992 plate sweater, this is part of the alpine series for ski gear

If anybody is plotting or pressed about copping something from rl the heaviest discounts come after Christmas through valentines day. They usually transition to their cruise line appeal than and mark down everything else .

Year I'm trying to hold out, their current sale is whomp whomp.

...That inspired me to dig into the archives a bit.

To repost in Celebs wearing heat or not?

Cormega USA half-zip in "I Shot Ya (Remix) vid

Puba in the yacht b-down in the "Watch the Sound" video

Puba again - this time in the "Flow Joe" video with the River Rapids joint

Little Vicious in the "Aight" video (the beat on this joint is still bananas)

I'm sure many of you have seen the Dwyck video hundreds of times (or maybe not, I forget how old I am sometimes), but how many of you noticed that Kid Capri was rocking the 3/4 1992 trench

And, the best for last - Jeru the Damaja - D-Original video. It's really hard to get a clear grab, but dude in the back is rocking a 7-patch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom