**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Love the down jacket SP. I always like the RL outwear that is constructed from their vest templates.

Nice pick ups Dre.

Last edited:
How is the Quality on RRL T-shirts are they worth the price or are you paying for the name. When spring & Summer roll around I'm trying to stock up on tees & Henley since I'm tired of wearing Polo's, I  have been doing the whole Polo shirt thing forever now.
If you can wait for them to go on sale I highly recommend the henleys, but as far as the tees go I'm still on the fence.

last day for 40% off ... hitting up woodbury commons later today

If you get those circulars in the mail there are 20% off coupons in them and theres a promo code on the back you can use, ask around, to any females in your fam, I'm sure you can find someone with coupons bro…. and if not I may have an extra I didn't use..

let us know if there's anything good, thinking about going this wkd.

was pretty meh ... a lot of big pony stuff, some RLX vests ... only things that really caught my eye were the green tartan hoody with the UK crest and this hoody which i bought

didn't know there was a seperate ralph lauren store until i got back ... just went to Polo, J Crew, Off Fifth, Nike and dipped :smh:

Thanksgiving day set-up...

RLPL Tweed Vest, RLPL Dress Shirt, RL Pointer Flag, RLPL Leather Hunt Cargo, RL Calfskin Chelsea Boots

dam SMB. Don't hurt em. I just passed on a four pocket vest like that this passed weekend. Racked up on turtle necks and something's for customs I'm working on. That's a fly fit.

It's cool to see Black Thought wearing the parka I sold him for the Thanksgiving Day Parade..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Dillard's having their annual Black Friday sale. 50% off already reduced merch from fri-sat. This is when I stock up on the bulk of my polo fix for the past 4 years. Lots of fall stuff lowered last week making room for the winter collections.

Back
Top Bottom