**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Additional 25% off select already - reduced styles* nov 19-Dec 2 in stores n online
smokin.gif
^ This sale is weak. I just heard on Styleforum that there is a private sale that starts on the 26 of November that is 40% off. Sale also includes a lot of RRL pieces.

im tryna track down a RRL sweater/cardigan (colors are red/blk/brown-deerhead and vertical stripes on the back- southwest pattern all over) thats from last season.

did a search on ebay for it and outta the blue, several sellers have this peice for sale which tells me that its prolly made its way to outlets...

do any of you kno which outlets normally get previous seasons RRL peices? also, whether or not they do phone orders?

thanks in adv...

Additional 25% off select already - reduced styles* nov 19-Dec 2 in stores n online :smokin

^ This sale is weak. I just heard on Styleforum that there is a private sale that starts on the 26 of November that is 40% off. Sale also includes a lot of RRL pieces.

Good looks!

Shame that the nearest outlet to me is ~1hr away...still thinking about making that trip though. Could make 4-5 single purchases within that 2 hour window depending on lines....

^No. It's 50% off one item from open to 10:00. And the rest of the store is 30%. In the men's store when I'm at they didn't combine the percentages even though I didn't even think to ask, but in the children's and woman's store they let me combine them. The offer expires this Sunday. I'll post the email when I get a chance.
The outlet stores where i live don`t open untill 10am. Unless there is some sort of holiday hours

^Can't really see it but most stores are opening at 8 tomorrow and 9 Sunday. I picked up a snowflake shawl for $57 instead of $200 thanks to a gift card. Debating on taking it back to make the bear sweater cheaper.

^Can't really see it but most stores are opening at 8 tomorrow and 9 Sunday. I picked up a snowflake shawl for $57 instead of $200 thanks to a gift card. Debating on taking it back to make the bear sweater cheaper.
word, i called my local outlet and whoever i was talking to had no idea. Was there anything else there that would make it worth the trip?

Does anyone know the name of this jacket or have any info on when it dropped?
The retail for it was 1995.00
Dope jacket

Those RL chukka boots are on the website under the sales section FYI

BabyJ I sent you a text bro

Those biker pants are dope, sold out of my size before I saw them, hope they restock

Got both for $130 total last weekend at the outlets... They were letting people use the 40% off coupon on top of the already 30% off

Thanks Fam ... Wish I would have grabbed more stuff I wanted with that discount but I was supposed to have been out christmas shopping for others.. :lol:

They had those vests at my local outlet. This weekends pickups, got them to combine the 50% and 30% discounts.

Kal I wasn't around my phone yesterday and it was late by the time I saw it, I just wanted to know about that discount lol. >D

olympic line drops in store first week of dec, looking forward to checking out the blanket scarf and gloves.

Yeah - late 90s, I'd guess. Probably the same year as the tartan rugbys with the bear on the chest.

Nice hat, Middy.

That's the distressed five-panel customized with that patch, right?

Thanks and Yes, the hat is custom, I never liked the original patch...I've had this hat for years waiting to update it looking for the perfect patch, but my patience is up. It's actually an oxymoron hat, because its a spring/summer hat with a ski patch

I didn't notice till now but the 97 Oxford bear is the current Macy's bear.

Last edited:
It's actually an oxymoron hat, because its a spring/summer hat with a ski patch.

Take your blood pressure medication, Jay.

:tongue:

No shots at your or the hat, Middy. ...Jay is just known as very particular about the seasonality of clothing.

Last edited:
Take your blood pressure medication, Jay.

:tongue:

No shots at your or the hat, Middy. ...Jay is just known as very particular about the seasonality of clothing.

Lol, none taken, Im just having some fun creating something new that's old.

Back
Top Bottom