**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

One of my favorite tees I own, what I think of when I hear ghost skier. It would be nuts to see this on a goose.

Is this one of the original bear shirts that came out

Yo

anyone know the MSRP of the mini martini bear pullover hoodie

i think its $120 just need confirmation. 

$125

Last edited:
That white sailing parka is a mean one. I love mine, super warm and just an all around beautiful jacket.
I've heard from more than one polo employee that RLX is done. It is being absorbed into the blue label line and will be similar to how the RLX label was under Polo Sport. I think this year was the first time I've ever seen RLX and a pony on the same garment. But that's the current direction from what i can gather. And D&S isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The majority of energy is going into that line and it seems to be the future of the RL brand. Flagships are already doing well in Europe and soon we will have D&S stores here in the US. I think D&S is partly to blame for no more rugby/rlx.

True that. They got some nice touches on a few pieces with the old time rectangle black and yellow cursive trademark Polo patch and leather duck outdoor arm patch. I think Polo outerwear is more authentic and uses better materials than RLX, but fusing them together seems like a good idea.
I guess I can't tell how well D&S is doing from Atlanta.

Various USA sweatshirts from early 90's to about 2010
Dope lineup, but I don't see two I grew up with from about 97: all black mockneck with the red outlining on black letters and navy mockneck with baby blue outlining on white letters. Guess farmers with the patent Js, great memories.

Dope lineup, but I don't see two I grew up with from about 97: all black mockneck with the red outlining on black letters and navy mockneck with baby blue outlining on white letters. Guess farmers with the patent Js, great memories.

Ditto, there are a lot more, I have one other crew neck in grey, but that it. The others you mentioned are nice as well, but my favorites are in this collection. I also have some polo versions and about 7-8 tees. As I've gotten older I come to realize its more about quality versus quantity. There are a lot of item I really like but pass up all the time, either the graphic is too loud for me now, or I can't see it fitting in my lifestyle. But that doesn't mean I don't like or admire it. I just like a lot more toned down subtle items. For instance I'd rather own a pwing babe Ruth then a Dan and Dave tneck. Another example is the silk crest, probably on of the most coveted item for a polo collector, but that is something I don't aspire to attain.

This sale actually isn's so bad, they just took 25% off of different items, still a lot of good buys, and they further reduced lots of times, some of the cargos come out to be pretty cheap, and a lot of the sweaters/shirts were reduced, just got an order in, got quite a few things.

Last edited:
That orange/blue vest is on sale for $112 right now and I just saw that polo hat with the leather brim go on ebay for $71 >_

Wow, I didn't even realize that was Large Professor at first. Bout to go bump that Breaking Atoms on the way to work now...

PS dope USA's

This was my FAV hoodie.. I wore it till I had eats on the sleeves.. Lol

tagging buses with white griffin used to be the issssh back in the days.. AINT ONER! Lololol

Last edited:
PS dope USA's

This was my FAV hoodie.. I wore it till I had eats on the sleeves.. Lol

tagging buses with white griffin used to be the issssh back in the days.. AINT ONER! Lololol

Nice, yeah the Superman was my first one, I love the USA's sweaters

This video was pretty dope... It was nice to see the old HS and the old neighbor hood..

JOHN BOWNE... We used to have the LO game locked down during the 90s.. I gotta find my yearbook for pics..

That 1st dude looks like my boys lil brother but.. And to see Large Professor and Derek was a flashback in deed

Last edited:
I guess being that it's close to the holiday season polo has restocked on the men bear sweaters. From sizes small to large only and roughly 32 larges are available. I called for the denim and supply Great Wall limited tee which was out and ended up spending 300 dollars more than planned smh.

I'm also really curious as that 1993 Plates Hoodie, what's the story with that one? I've only ever seen pics.

Back
Top Bottom