**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I was lookin for some hats and gloves for winter at the rack and stumbled upon these....

Put em on, felt amazing and saw they were $40. I loved the soft leather so it was worth it.
They were actually priced at $13.20 :pimp:

They still going for $88.00 at macys. These are so dope I had to share this.

^I have same pair in a few colors. Love them, along with anything else from RL in quilted leather.

$13 is a steal. I usually find my pairs every year on sale for around $20.

:rofl: @ the bear sweater restock. You know RL isn't leaving that holiday revenue on the table.

Last edited:
I was lookin for some hats and gloves for winter at the rack and stumbled upon these....

Put em on, felt amazing and saw they were $40. I loved the soft leather so it was worth it.
They were actually priced at $13.20 :pimp:

They still going for $88.00 at macys. These are so dope I had to share this.

Need to hit up my local nordstrom rack soon.

I'm also really curious as that 1993 Plates Hoodie, what's the story with that one? I've only ever seen pics.

RL did make 1993 plates items, but not a lot items, their is also a 1993 split color ski knit sweater.

sale at polo outlets this weekend 22-24 50% off 8AM-10AM, after 10 it drops down to 30% off order

This video was pretty dope... It was nice to see the old HS and the old neighbor hood..

JOHN BOWNE... We used to have the LO game locked down during the 90s.. I gotta find my yearbook for pics..

That 1st dude looks like my boys lil brother but.. And to see Large Professor and Derek was a flashback in deed

I went to HS in the BX, but I was just going to say that - John Bowne was infamous for being a Lo fashion show.

Peace to the Timeless Bros. Good peoples and banging music.

...Did I see somebody from this thread make a quick cameo at the end of that vid too? :nerd:

Many familiar faces at the end of that vid, especially for anybody who participated in or lurked VGA.

Ditto, there are a lot more, I have one other crew neck in grey, but that it. The others you mentioned are nice as well, but my favorites are in this collection. I also have some polo versions and about 7-8 tees. As I've gotten older I come to realize its more about quality versus quantity. There are a lot of item I really like but pass up all the time, either the graphic is too loud for me now, or I can't see it fitting in my lifestyle. But that doesn't mean I don't like or admire it. I just like a lot more toned down subtle items. For instance I'd rather own a pwing babe Ruth then a Dan and Dave tneck. Another example is the silk crest, probably on of the most coveted item for a polo collector, but that is something I don't aspire to attain.

I think you're around a year or two older than me, but I can't fully shake the graphics. I rock some subdued stuff, but I still love the feeling of flamming plates or big graphics. To me, it's about keeping the brand and the culture alive as much as the look itself - those pieces are important, so I'll keep them alive. Not everyday, but when I'm in the mood.

I got some USA pics I'm going to PM you too...

Any discount on the bear sweater?.

Macys had restocked their Bear yesterday, I think. "txtclb" could have got you 15% off. There were no XXLs, but there were XLs. Don't know if they're still up.

RL did make 1993 plates items, but not a lot items, their is also a 1993 split color ski knit sweater.

Yeah, '93 plates exists, but they are pretty rare to come upon.

There are actually a few 1992 pieces that most probably don't know exist.

I went to HS in the BX, but I was just going to say that - John Bowne was infamous for being a Lo fashion show.

Peace to the Timeless Bros. Good peoples and banging music.

...Did I see somebody from this thread make a quick cameo at the end of that vid too? :nerd:

Many familiar faces at the end of that vid, especially for anybody who participated in or lurked VGA.
I think you're around a year or two older than me, but I can't fully shake the graphics. I rock some subdued stuff, but I still love the feeling of flamming plates or big graphics. To me, it's about keeping the brand and the culture alive as much as the look itself - those pieces are important, so I'll keep them alive. Not everyday, but when I'm in the mood.

I got some USA pics I'm going to PM you too...
Macys had restocked their Bear yesterday, I think. "txtclb" could have got you 15% off. There were no XXLs, but there were XLs. Don't know if they're still up.
Yeah, '93 plates exists, but they are pretty rare to come upon.

There are actually a few 1992 pieces that most probably don't know exist.

I still love the graphics, my grail pieces are a plate hoodie or pullover jacket and almost any color babe Ruth jacket .
In HS I would've never considered myself Lo head with deep closets, my pieces consisted of 3 hi tech pieces, golf chinos, 93 bear jacket and hat, USA superman and some basic things, but to people back then thought you were a Lo Life, I'm like "nope" just a regular dude. But you had to have Guess, Tommy, Nautica, to round yourself out. But I always had a special place for Polo

Last edited:

Yeah someone in this thread made a cameo at the end.

All good peoples that showed in the end.

^No. It's 50% off one item from open to 10:00. And the rest of the store is 30%. In the men's store when I'm at they didn't combine the percentages even though I didn't even think to ask, but in the children's and woman's store they let me combine them. The offer expires this Sunday. I'll post the email when I get a chance.

im tryna track down a RRL sweater/cardigan (colors are red/blk/brown-deerhead and vertical stripes on the back- southwest pattern all over) thats from last season.

did a search on ebay for it and outta the blue, several sellers have this peice for sale which tells me that its prolly made its way to outlets...

do any of you kno which outlets normally get previous seasons RRL peices? also, whether or not they do phone orders?

thanks in adv...

Back
Top Bottom