**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hey guys, quick question. With the current promo going on plus a 10% discount code (CSS2946), I can purchase these for $491.05 after tax. Good deal or should I hold out?
http://m.ralphlauren.com/product/in...rodEvar=Shopping+Bag&ab=GeoMobile_iUS_rUS_dUS

does anyone think the 2014 olympic boots will make it to the post x-mas day sale??

More than likely, they are way overpriced IMO. And are they really asking $350 for a stuffed bear, more than the dam sweater. **** is getting out of hand.

SMB and SP- Dope fits, post more!!

Last edited:
^Appreciated Frank.

IPC way to drape the little guy too, nice...and Greezy, solid line-up up there.

SP, That set up is incredible. The Aztec flag knit is so nice with those Beans.

Welcome back Gator Belts. You turning a profit on the duplex these days?

Last edited:
made it to woodbury yesterday, not bad at all. definitely crowded...parked the car in valet and saved ourselves the headache of looking for parking. no lines. too bad i missed the 40% off deals the day before, but 30% and a stack i had wasnt bad. RRL clothing  was 50% off too. i'll post my finds soon, but here's a snap of this himalayas jacket i never saw when that collection was out. this was 50% off lowest ticketed.

BIP props on posting those flicks, always dope to see!

SP, one of the few wool knits i'm on the hunt for, good sh*t!

Last edited:
made it to woodbury yesterday, not bad at all. definitely crowded...parked the car in valet and saved ourselves the headache of looking for parking. no lines. too mad i missed the 40% off deals the day before, but 30% and a stack i had wasnt bad. RRL clothing  was 50% off too. i'll post my finds soon, but here's a snap of this himalayas jacket i never saw when that collection was out. this was 50% off lowest ticketed.

I've only seen the pullover version of this jacket, very cool. This was from last year I remember this line especially the hats and rugbies. Looking for to more pics, I was tempted to go. I actually never drive out there, I always take port authority bus.

Last edited:
made it to woodbury yesterday, not bad at all. definitely crowded...parked the car in valet and saved ourselves the headache of looking for parking. no lines. too mad i missed the 40% off deals the day before, but 30% and a stack i had wasnt bad. RRL clothing  was 50% off too. i'll post my finds soon, but here's a snap of this himalayas jacket i never saw when that collection was out. this was 50% off lowest ticketed.

Yeah that jacket was from last years modern explorer collection. I really love it. Got it at marshalls for $200. I'm assuming ir was about the same at the outlet.

BiP thanks for bringing up the flicks took me down memory lane.

SP that's a sick fit. Feel in that sweater and it reminded me I have those duck boots

Back
Top Bottom