**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If anyone wants to cop for wifey...

Came down to $140 after coupons

macys has this for 129 use to be 185

is that too much or best place to cop an discounts to stack?

btw lord and taylor has it for only 77 but only XL, i like more fitted

maybe ill copp the L&T an just throw a shirt on underneath like the models

Last edited:
^yeah I love that sweater too, been waiting on macy's to put it on sale so I can catch it on a 25% off sale

A few pick ups I made over the black friday weekend

got the two rudgy's and the serape-stripe henley at Dillard's with 50% off

grabbed these D&S button up flannels and the white shorts at Macy's

Anyone took advantage of this 50% off sale? Its a pretty good sale, more you shop the more you save, if you go over $500, they knock off $125, not too shabby.. gotta play with the numbers to truly enjoy it
smokin.gif
Yeah I mos def did, I made two $500 orders, will post up pics this weekend, the package should arrive by friday, I hope

I grabbed a few RRL, RLX, D&S, and Polo rudgy pieces

I little bit of everything

ima be honest. I wanna get into rl but not sure where to start. What to get etc. Help. Thanks.

^I don't remember sales looking this good, this far away from the full Spring rollout. Prices are good, but I won't buy unless the things that I want start selling out.
I'm holding out for the best pricing on the scraps left over in 2014.

I was thinking the same bro^^^

Be careful because a lot of the things I wanted already sold out. I only bought 1 thing from this sale, but my wife took full advantage she spent $500 for $375. It's like if your going to spend $375 you might as well buy for $500. I was holding out for a bag, and before you know it it was sold out. I'm not sure if we're gonna see a 65% off sale, but who knows what will be left by then.

Yea I noticed that, I took full advantage of that sale ^^ bought a coat, some cargos and some accessories

This new sale that began today already reduced a lot of the same items and a decent amount of RRL items… I am about to begin Christmas shopping, gonna take advantage of these sales

ima be honest. I wanna get into rl but not sure where to start. What to get etc. Help. Thanks.

Start by browsing the website, and look to see if something strikes out to you. You can never go wrong with the basics because Polo is a timeless brand and will always continue to be an American standard for classic style. But if I had to choose a place to start, I'd choose the Polo's because they never go out of style and there's so many styles you can choose from, then some rugbies and so forth. It's always great to get a few novelty items (Polo bear, flag knit, graphics shirt and sweater) but there not for everyone. I personally try to get a couple of novelty items each year, I don't get everything just my favorite. After that it never hurts to get some accessories (scarves, hats, belts, bags). After that you'll be a Lo head LOL. Then there's the vintage world, and that's a whole other monster....

A lack of extra % off makes me hesitate to get anything...hmmmmm.

Also, Macys is doing F&F and I think RL is included. 25% off w/ code FRIEND

There were a bunch of different kinds of polo boots at Marshalls when I went today.

i have one up on the bay but keeping one for myself, thinking about putting the brushes somewhere else and using it as a travel bag.

Back
Top Bottom