**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

for the current macy's sale, is there any stackable coupons on top of the 25% F&F?

speaking of macy's...

^
I don't think you can combine the f&f with another coupon. I was at macy's earlier and a guy was asking about those beanies.

i copped the blk bear joint today with the F&F coupon...heres my lil man rocking it

for the current macy's sale, is there any stackable coupons on top of the 25% F&F?
speaking of macy's...

You can use ebates - I think it's at 6% cash back. Not a ton, but it's something else.

The red hat isn't available on the site, and that's the one I actually want. If they had the red, I'd make use of the disco and cop all 3 basically out of habit.

I'll probably break down and grab them before the end of the sale.

Last edited:
You can use ebates - I think it's at 6% cash back. Not a ton, but it's something else.

The red hat isn't available on the site, and that's the one I actually want. If they had the red, I'd make use of the disco and cop all 3 basically out of habit.

I'll probably break down and grab them before the end of the sale.

I only like the red too, they should've put the rl2000 bear on the red one and martini bear on the black one. That would've have been fresh. I did get the flag beanie in oatmeal .

what's up my guy? i see you made your way on here lol

agreed, the blue usa fleece is levels beyond the red. i still have never heard the red referred to as the "superman" before the internetz lol

I too never heard anyone call it the superman until the Internet as well and I had mine since 93 or 94. I. Like the blue as well, but red is one of my favorite colors. The first blue one with the stowaway hoodie was in sweatshirt material and got faded after a while later the one pictured above came out is the soft fleece one which is much better. I have the blue fleece with the hoodie though.

Last edited:
Headed to Macy's tomorrow. Anyone know if this sale can be stacked with an employee discount?

Picked these two caps up for the low this weekend. The one on the left is wax coated cotton and actually has a deep crown. The corduroy ski cap doesn't but still fits my big dome ok. Also copped the blue bear skully today. Macy's F&F came out to $33. It was marked at $42 but rang up at $45. I caught it though.

Picked these two caps up for the low this weekend. The one on the left is wax coated cotton and actually has a deep crown. The corduroy ski cap doesn't but still fits my big dome ok. Also copped the blue bear skully today. Macy's F&F came out to $33. It was marked at $42 but rang up at $45. I caught it though.
i have the one on the left, short brim but i like it.

i saw the blue cord cap at the outlets for cheap with that 30% off they had going on. there was an orange one too with a patch.

disappointed in the way this came out, hopefully it looks better in person.

i do like the flicks of the duffel tho.

I'm confused... How are they selling the bear hoodies on Instagram for more than what they cost at Macy's? Especially with F&F going on. Are there no Macy's in or around Brooklyn?

hahaha probably because they know it sold out at our hole in the wall Macys at Kings Plaza Mall and downtown BK on Fulton…. shameful

I'm confused... How are they selling the bear hoodies on Instagram for more than what they cost at Macy's? Especially with F&F going on. Are there no Macy's in or around Brooklyn?

i even said it on one of the pics my guy... dude must have them brain washed

You have to understand the mentality of someone of these people that only shop in stores, uneducated buyers man… I don't want to label them :smh: with cliche terms

Back
Top Bottom