**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Macy's still has that detailed bear on the site smh. I'm waiting on more colors the lady in the men's department said a red one is coming for sure.

Which Macys was that? I did hear the same thing about more bears but they were all gonna be navy blue...nothing about a red one. I wish Macys or RL.com would be consistent on the info.

Was last years black friday/cyber monday sale as good as the previous 40% with an additional 15% off? just curious for anyone that may remember, hesitant on grabbing some things now or waiting it out a bit for the holidays

Was last years black friday/cyber monday sale as good as the previous 40% with an additional 15% off? just curious for anyone that may remember, hesitant on grabbing some things now or waiting it out a bit for the holidays

Black Friday was good on outlet, in store it was the regular sale discounts but you know the steepest discounts happen between dec9-February 3rd with rl. You can walk out the store with some 1500 Shoes for 280 .

Black Friday was good on outlet, in store it was the regular sale discounts but you know the steepest discounts happen between dec9-February 3rd with rl. You can walk out the store with some 1500 Shoes for 280 .

oh word?? will keep my eye out for those macon boots

Macy's still has that detailed bear on the site smh. I'm waiting on more colors the lady in the men's department said a red one is coming for sure.
Red? I'm here for it

:nerd: RED?!?!!

tumblr_lzls7rf2Vq1roq55go1_400.gif

Last edited:
She said Macy's is going to release a few exclusive colorways one for sure one being red possibly a green or white. She's never lied to me before so we'll see I guess.

Does anyone have a photo of the 2013 Ski Bear hat from the side? Wanna see what the profile of the hat looks like.

Does anyone have a photo of the 2013 Ski Bear hat from the side? Wanna see what the profile of the hat looks like.

The hat fits really weird, almost like putting a bag over your head, not sure why it's one size fits all but I HATE the fitment

RRLegend- Thanks for the feedback brush, what about online? no exceptional savings?

Last edited:
The hat fits really weird, almost like putting a bag over your head, not sure why it's one size fits all but I HATE the fitment

RRLegend- Thanks for the feedback brush, what about online? no exceptional savings?
somethings will hit 50-70 but nothing worthwhile , its better to go to a strs because their alread discouted and they throw the percentage off. like i got a purple label gingham shirt that retailed for  425 for 75 bucks through a flagship store when online i would of paid 235 with a stackable coupon. 

Today's get up. I agree with smoke dog in his comment back a few pages. Doesn't make sense tying to collect every bear sweater. The few I have is enough which was why I didn't bother to buy any bear sweater this season. Instead I've came up on a few classic goodies (non bear related)

You really don't need every single bear sweater...I could get rid of half of my bears and still be happy with my collection.

You're pmiddy tho you have more LO than Ralph himself lol

You got me feeling some type of way with that comment lol

Also usually for black Friday I stock up on v necks and boxer briefs since they are going foe the low

Last edited:
Lol, I've met people that would put my collection to shame, but I'm happy with what I have. I remember this kid I knew in my first year in college, he wore a knit everyday straight for a month....cashmere bear, crest you name it, but even he didn't even have everything. It's about being happy with what you have. I still have my holy grail piece that I don't own yet (pwing ring jacket)....then I'd be happy, well maybe Lol

contrary to popular opinion, i need every bear sweater this season... especially if macy's drop the rumored red sweater.

Back
Top Bottom