**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If this is anything like the last bear, don't be surprised if it's wearing cut-off jeans shorts when you see it in person. Haha
roll.gif

They look just like some Kith X Sebago boots that came out a year or two ago, love them, just not at the price

The wooden welts on these crepe soles were hand stitched in Italy. The shearling insoles come from Uruguay. Feels like I'm walking on a cloud. How did you even fix your fingers to type the word Sebago in here. :smh:

just playing but these are super nice though.

I'm not sure if this is a blanket, but its part of the Olympic 2014 series.....kinda interesting

They look just like some Kith X Sebago boots that came out a year or two ago, love them, just not at the price

The wooden welts on these crepe soles were hand stitched in Italy. The shearling insoles come from Uruguay. Feels like I'm walking on a cloud. How did you even fix your fingers to type the word Sebago in here. :smh:

just playing but these are super nice though.

:rofl: My bad player, just meat the aesthetics of the boot… no disrespect my brother

Nicee @ Eric… eagle hoodie is :smokin

Last edited:

My lil contributions. The polosportman is a funky grey green color which you wouldn't know until you've got it. As for the motorcycle turtle neck 100 percent cashmere

Anybody familiar with the sizing of the multi-color RL Yachting Jacket from a couple years back?

I typically wear a medium. Could I get by with a small?

Sorry SneakerPimp,

Didn't snap shots of my 2-tone RRL leather.

I was super disappointed in the fit. The jacket just didn't fit like I wanted, and for $1600 (Retail) I would want to purchase and keep something I am truly in love with. The sleeves were too long and baggy, and the body was too boxy for me.

A shame though, the leather quality was excellent and the jacket's detailing was out of this world.

My search continues.

Back
Top Bottom