**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sorry SneakerPimp,

Didn't snap shots of my 2-tone RRL leather.

I was super disappointed in the fit. The jacket just didn't fit like I wanted, and for $1600 (Retail) I would want to purchase and keep something I am truly in love with. The sleeves were too long and baggy, and the body was too boxy for me.

A shame though, the leather quality was excellent and the jacket's detailing was out of this world.

My search continues.

You sent it back already? Post fit pics, I'm curious to see how it fits on you. I know that I really didn't like the way it fit at first out of the package but then the body felt better after allowing it to break in from being folded in the package for so long.

You sent it back already? Post fit pics, I'm curious to see how it fits on you. I know that I really didn't like the way it fit at first out of the package but then the body felt better after allowing it to break in from being folded in the package for so long.

Yeah, it is on its way back to RL as we speak. To me, there's no use to try and "make" myself like something I bought. It's either I love it out the box or it is getting returned.

Sorry SneakerPimp,

Didn't snap shots of my 2-tone RRL leather.

I was super disappointed in the fit. The jacket just didn't fit like I wanted, and for $1600 (Retail) I would want to purchase and keep something I am truly in love with. The sleeves were too long and baggy, and the body was too boxy for me.

A shame though, the leather quality was excellent and the jacket's detailing was out of this world.

My search continues.

Awww man that is bad news, what size is it? maybe someone in here can benefit from the sale price, sorry to hear that bro…. so would you have preferred going one sz down? I thought RRL had a euro type fit across the board

somewhat polo related

nike ID has pendleton material as the new option for af1s and other shoes

it looks like beacon print which is why I'm posting

Awww man that is bad news, what size is it? maybe someone in here can benefit from the sale price, sorry to hear that bro…. so would you have preferred going one sz down? I thought RRL had a euro type fit across the board

I always get a xxl in shirts but a xl in jackets they make them to layer underneath which is good

It's That Time Of Year Again...

Yeah, it is on its way back to RL as we speak. To me, there's no use to try and "make" myself like something I bought. It's either I love it out the box or it is getting returned.

I can respect and agree with that.

I always get a xxl in shirts but a xl in jackets they make them to layer underneath which is good

It is definitely made to be layered and not really meant for someone who only plans to wear like a t-shirt underneath and wants a snug fit.

Last edited:
Yea bro, a friend of a friend got me and my boy a pass, I should be there at noon. She's an employee and went yesterday and said lots of Rugby was there, that made me excited :nerd:

Yea bro, a friend of a friend got me and my boy a pass, I should be there at noon. She's an employee and went yesterday and said lots of Rugby was there, that made me excited
nerd.gif
cool, for some reason i didnt think you lived in NY?

im heading there now. fingers crossed for more blank longbills!

Where is the sample sale at in NYC, and do I need a pass?.....I need some blank long bills

I got patches, I need hats....somebody cop me a blank hat at the sample sale....I will reimbursed $

Need to find the RL bear in a M.
There's still Macys Bears here in Chicago if anyone needs one. Comes out to $200 with the pre-sale.

Back
Top Bottom