**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just a heads up Macy's 34 has the bear sweater now don't no how many they have I was told some of the shipment got stolen of the truck but I was able to get mine last night and was also told about the 25% off but they workers are grimy they was asking if the one I had was the one that they where hiding in the stock room I was not leaving it their with them till next week it would not be there when I went to pick it up you should have seen how they were all looking like how he got that they was ready to snatch it right out my hand grimy *** workers.
By stolen off the truck, they mean a certain somebody with an IG that many of you guys follow and ask about here bought several dozen direct.
@BIP Roberts, This guy knows lol... and dude is fronting like he's not trying to bang nobody but he still hasn't brought em out yet (as far as I know on IG or FB) so I know he's waiting for things to dry up to unleash them for the headcrackery.

@dreads2you  I can dig it bro. I wouldn't have left my ish there either but you can stroll back in when the sale officially starts and have them price adjust it. Just as long as your purchase happened within 14 days, you're good (if they allow the bear to be discounted is a whole 'nother issue but I don't see why not)

Couple of joints I picked up over the past 2-3 weeks...

All the t-shirts except the flag pocket joint were $7.50 a piece in 34th street macys...the flag joint I got for $15

The stripped hoody I got for $50 in queens mall macys

The grey eagle d&s crew I got for $38

The blue/wht rugby for $24 in Marshall's on queens blvd

And the camo d&s Henley for $20 in 34th street macys

It should be sale price not the 350 maybe like 425 now I got mine for 360 shipped with them no sales tax since its to Louisiana . Also for those that are heavy into rrl like myself Malibu is the come up store since its tucked away they have a lot of hard to find in there

'Preciate that bro

@BIP Roberts
, This guy knows lol... and dude is fronting like he's not trying to bang nobody but he still hasn't brought em out yet (as far as I know on IG or FB) so I know he's waiting for things to dry up to unleash them for the headcrackery.

I think people like to get headcracked there just for the IG photo opportunity.

A lot of fishy stuff goes on there, dude is an opportunist, he wanted to buy product from me and give me shorts meanwhile he would be flipping it for top dollar…. I declined :smh:

I think a lot of people don't have the means of selling on their own and just take stuff there out of convenience and get ripped the hell off.

Last edited:
anyway... got word last week about that truck "missing" before the meeting point...

:smh:

macys kings plaza has full adult men teddy bear hoodies and l/s polos as well as the new winter novelty hats and a mean reindeer sweater...

Dudes getting they "goodfellas" in for some bear sweaters ? Lol

I'm imagining joe Pesci and deneiro sticking up a Macy's truck and taking it back to the lockup cracking open the back and laughing at the sweaters they just boosted.

Dudes getting they "goodfellas" in for some bear sweaters ? Lol

I'm imagining joe Pesci and deneiro sticking up a Macy's truck and taking it back to the lockup cracking open the back and laughing at the sweaters they just boosted.

Except instead of a suit, Pesci is wearing the Pesci!

Some of my recent pickups.

Is it me or is the sizing been off lately? I've always gotten a large in everything, but trying on stuff today some large sweaters were way to short on the length but the sleeve length was fine and going up to an xl was not an option.

RRL Meyers Leather. Too warm to wear it in the Northeast right now and just wanted to look at it in the crib.

Thanks for the pic bro. Looks like it may be a tad big on you, sleeves look too long. Maybe that's just me.

Yea the sleeves are just a little long but with the ribbed cuffs, I don't mind it too much because the cuff just compresses so that the sleeves don't cover my hands. I got an athletic build so it's probably the best compromise for a comfortable fit because of my broad shoulders.

I saw that red bear sweater for kids, very dope….. if you ever look at the kids clothing on rl.com… they have so much variety, way better than the adults

Dope leather!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom