**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^Code stacking say you? Hmmmmmmm

I heard stores are getting stuff in but was thinking it was the cruise stuff they usually have out by January. It is a tad early but i haven't seen it for sale yet.

RRL has just recently put out some more winter stuff. Not sure were gonna see any more from blue label outside of the olympic stuff dropping on the 15th.
I agree. I have seen a few nice things to complete the blue label collection and RRL. I did get my wish for another Beacon sweater. but the snowflakes and lack of colors makes it an easy pass.

Last edited:

First come first served.
10% off rl.com
Stackable.
#FlourishMyG's

Had to pick up one for the wife ture they not the same as the one on the polo site but its still the bear so for all those thinking they should return it cause its not the same hey when i was younger and on my Lo Life ish we got all of them their was no such thing as a wrong polo bear but then again that's just me.

Last edited:
How is the Denim & Supply outerwear. Is it the same quality as the PRL? Specifically the Wool Peacoat D&S have on sale for like $165.
How do it fit?

On the pre-sale I couldn't stack the discounts but now I can… (bird man hand rub)
the sales reps at macys are full of different answers... some say u can, some you cant. the one i've been working with said they're not technically allowed to do that or you get written up... have u guys heard that before? i think the more of a discount we get the smaller their commission but im just guessing here.

I was talking about online bro at rl.com @polosport

But at Macys the only discount they let me use on the bear was the 20% off star rewards..

Dixon Varsity jacket is gone :frown:[/quote

It dropped to 350 it was the first casualty of the presale , but I'm going to help you out call the rrl Malibu store they have a few left in stock and will ship

Also most of the stuff I ordered came in turns out I ordered 28 items lol
Almost out the rrl game just want some overalls , carpenters, varsity jackets ( tiger and south paw type) and a deer suede jacket like they had in 12 spring collection

Last edited:
I gotta say your name fits you to a T, @rrlegend I can't believe you ordered 28 items from RRL this fall alone....RESPECT

I gotta say your name fits you to a T, @rrlegend I can't believe you ordered 28 items from RRL this fall alone....RESPECT

Yeah I took a break this summer for the most part but I gets it in for spring and fall , I just don't like their maritime collection they do every summer. Got some blankets and some limited items coming through as well .

My Myers leather came in today. At first I thought it was too big because the back near the bottom fits loose but then tried it on with thicker clothes like a sweater and it fit snug.

I like it. The sleeves are darker in person than in the pictures online. :smokin

In regards to the upcoming Olympic 2014 line, a lot of the items are recycled, which is nothing new worth RL, but I'm interested in the opening sweater, it looks very interesting from what the video clip they showed on the website...all I know is its hand sewn, blue red and off white with stars...guess will no more in 2 weeks

from this press release, the 2014 Oly line looks pretty weak. i know there are some items that arent listed (jacket, scarf) but the majority of the stuff below is a bore. minus the gloves and possibly the hat...

http://press.ralphlauren.com/2013_olympics/

Gloves are dope. I like the sweater too - it mixes the flag style with the 80s POLO USA piping down the shoulders and sleeves. ...At this point, I almost prefer when there's less stuff I like, LOL.

Just a heads up Macy's 34 has the bear sweater now don't no how many they have I was told some of the shipment got stolen of the truck but I was able to get mine last night and was also told about the 25% off but they workers are grimy they was asking if the one I had was the one that they where hiding in the stock room I was not leaving it their with them till next week it would not be there when I went to pick it up you should have seen how they were all looking like how he got that they was ready to snatch it right out my hand grimy *** workers.

By stolen off the truck, they mean a certain somebody with an IG that many of you guys follow and ask about here bought several dozen direct.

My Myers leather came in today. At first I thought it was too big because the back near the bottom fits loose but then tried it on with thicker clothes like a sweater and it fit snug.

I like it. The sleeves are darker in person than in the pictures online. :smokin

What size you rock and what is your RL size usually?

What size you rock and what is your RL size usually?

I can wear a large in the interlock short sleeve polos and an XL in the mesh.

I ordered the Myers in a L.

I can wear a large in the interlock short sleeve polos and an XL in the mesh.

I ordered the Myers in a L.

True, thanks bro.

I'm excited to receive mine, did you have to sign for yours?

I'm hoping you did, these are one of the items that I don't want UPS to leave in the foyer of my apt.

Back
Top Bottom