The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

She gonna be broke within 10 years. It surprisingly happens to a lot winners.

Should've gone ghost for a year like that couple that one the billion in Chino Hills.

Its a shame. Either would have loved it to see it hit 1.7 billion or seen jackpot split among people who needed to win. Ppl who have jobs win? What about others

What are you talking about? Why shouldn't people with jobs be allowed to play? Yeah, it would be nice if people who need money would win. They just gotta buy tickets like everyone else.

Wtf was that dude saying..

If you ain't got a job, the last thing you should be doing is spending the money you don't have on lottery tickets...

Powerball Winner's House Gets Extra Police Protection
k-CrzeGB

What are you talking about? Why shouldn't people with jobs be allowed to play? Yeah, it would be nice if people who need money would win. They just gotta buy tickets like everyone else.

Nah u misread

Question was do ppl with jobs or income win easier (lucky) than those who aint got money to play or those unemployed

Its like money coming in brings luck? Cuz most of jackpot winners ive seen aint homeless or broke. They already got some income or money

Last edited by a moderator:
If y'all win, would you give away/donate money to a cause?

If so, how much.
A significant amount tbh. If it's hundreds of millions I would dedicate the rest of my time to philanthropy.

I think I’m done playing the PowerBall and Mega Millions. I didn’t play them regularly, only when I had a couple dollars on me. Which doesn’t happen often because I rarely carry cash. But I’m tired of not even getting 1 number right. Think I’m only gonna try and play the local lottery draw games when I have some spare dollars. Obviously the jackpots aren’t as great, but the odds aren’t super crazy on winning. They’re just a little crazy.

Lottery is a scam

Have big jackpots for each state. Not the little ones. Screw power all and meha millions

Make it in state only to atleast help the odds a little

There was a time I was playing Michigan 47 heavily but damn could barely hit numbers and that seems “easier” than mega and power lol

govt taking about 46% from lump sum or cash value in NY
wow
fed state and local

Back
Top Bottom