The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

So i told yall $1 billion powerball; aint gonna happen.; Some lucky mfer won in Massachusetts. @#$% Spent $20; and prayed
I wanted to since playing; $40 million pot
Again that mf probably never bet before or sonething. I Needed TO win

It's sad seeing the gambling population out there. Majority are using their SS checks to fund an addiction and yet the lottery is deemed legal? It's a sad situation.
im sayin
might as well let prostitution be legal
let them old folks get some orgasms off

Yall know it could be boston too right? Doesnt have to be some washed old people. Could be a douche college student.

Man i know it sounds crazy, but if nt tried to pool in dough, im sure we could have hit the pot.
Like a nt summit, but 1 dude buying tickets...complicated plan but somehow possible. Pool in money thru paypal, somebody buy all tickets, and if we win gotta meet up. Its trust thats the thing

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 10.34.05 PM.png

Man i know it sounds crazy, but if nt tried to pool in dough, im sure we could have hit the pot.
Like a nt summit, but 1 dude buying tickets...complicated plan but somehow possible. Pool in money thru paypal, somebody buy all tickets, and if we win gotta meet up. Its trust thats the thing

Lol no

Yeaaaaa thats gonna be a no for me dawg

The winner already came forward to claim. That was fast. Given that they're from a very poor town in Mass, they wouldn't know anything about financial advisors and lawyers. Good luck.

Yeah Chicopee is pretty impoverished, like Holyoke, Springfield and a lot of Western MA. Hopefully it's someone that needed it and is able to help out many people.

I was listening to one story about a couple who won 27 mill, spent it on a a jet, cars and ultimately lost it all in a few years and filed for divorce. Like wtf...

Back
Top Bottom