The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

Lottery is a scam

Have big jackpots for each state. Not the little ones. Screw power all and meha millions

Make it in state only to atleast help the odds a little

There was a time I was playing Michigan 47 heavily but damn could barely hit numbers and that seems “easier” than mega and power lol

It's not a scam :lol:

Just want to let yall know I'm gonna win the Mega Mill tonight and to not ask me for ****.

Nah. In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Mega Millions jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. It will continue to rollover until it reaches $656,000,000. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky, blessed DNA and lucky, blessed angels looking over me. I am the luckiest, most blessed person in the universe. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I live a ostentatiously superfluous opulent and decadent lifestyle. I am a consummate philanthropist. I am destined to win huge sums of money. I am the richest, most wealthy man in the universe. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I will be the first person on planet earth to amass a googolplexian dollars, then the first multi-Googolplexianaire. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. I am a master in real estate, owning the best property, dealing only with the best homes. I buy and sell top luxury houses. I love, cherish, and value my life. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I am applying galactic pressure onto the universe to release wealth and positivity for me. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe and sound. I am the King of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ @floridalottery #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #goldmansachs #berkshirehathaway #pershingsquare #amazon #christies #sothebys

Last edited:
Nah. In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Mega Millions jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. It will continue to rollover until it reaches $650,000,000. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky, blessed DNA and lucky, blessed angels looking over me. I am the luckiest, most blessed person in the universe. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I live a ostentatiously superfluous opulent and decadent lifestyle. I am a consummate philanthropist. I am destined to win huge sums of money. I am the richest, most wealthy man in the universe. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I will be the first person on planet earth to amass a googolplexian dollars, then the first multi-Googolplexianaire. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. I am a master in real estate, owning the best property, dealing only with the best homes. I buy and sell top luxury houses. I love, cherish, and value my life. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I am applying galactic pressure onto the universe to release wealth and positivity for me. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe and sound. I am the King of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ @floridalottery #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #goldmansachs #berkshirehathaway #pershingsquare #amazon #christies #sothebys

How you type this up so fast bruh

In Jesus' holy name, We're winning tonight's Powerball jackpot for 147,000,000 Million Dollars. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky blessed DNA and lucky blessed angels looking over me. I will be the first person ever to become a multi Googolplexianaire. I am the luckiest, most blessed person on earth. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I always do the things I enjoy doing. I am destined to win huge sums of money. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I deeply love, cherish, and value my life. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am a master in real estate, buying and selling top quality homes, only the best houses. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I posses wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe, and sound. I am the king of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #berkshirehathaway #goldmansachs

In Jesus' holy name, I’m winning the Mega Millions jackpot for this cycle once it reaches 656 Million Dollars. It will continue to rollover until it reaches $656,000,000. I have infinite money in my bank account. I love having infinite money in the bank. I have infinite money in my bank account. I have infinite income. I am blessed and highly favored. I am grateful to be rich. I am thankful to be wealthy. I absolutely love being rich. I am capable of winning quadrillions and quadrillions of dollars. I am a natural born lottery winner. I am a lottery winning genius. I am so grateful to infinite money in my bank account. I am thankful for eternal blessings and luck. I have a super human instinct to win the lottery and make money. Making money is my sport. From atoms to galaxies, I control money in all forms, shapes, and sizes. I have lucky blessed DNA and lucky blessed angels looking over me. I will be the first person ever to become a multi Googolplexianaire. I am the luckiest, most blessed person on earth. My mind is totally focused on winning lottery numbers. Every cell in my body generates wealth, health, and positivity. I always choose winning numbers. I am genius stock investor and forex trader. I am a master money manipulator. I am happy and confident. I always do the things I enjoy doing. I am destined to win huge sums of money. My mind is in sync with the force of universal luck and blessings. I believe deeply I can win the lottery. I deeply love, cherish, and value my life. I have multiple sources of income. I am a excellent businessman. I love making money. From star to star, I will make money for all eternity. I am a master in real estate, buying and selling top quality homes, only the best houses. I am making quantum leaps towards having greater riches in abundance. I posses wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. I will flex, stunt, and ball for all eternity. I will prosper, thrive, and flourish for all eternity. Imagination can create the truth. I have peace, health, and wealth. I am secure, safe, and sound. I am the king of the Universe and I serve the God of the Universe. In the Lord God I trust. Glory, honor, immortality. Amen.⚛ #megamillionsjackpotwinner #powerballjackpotwinner #cash4lifejackpotwinner #berkshirehathaway #goldmansachs

No rollovers tonight. Me and my household are claiming tonight’s Powerball Jackpot prize.

49419A18-74CD-4C82-A034-6ABFF309745F.jpeg

Last edited:
cali winning too much

cant even remember the last time ny won

Yo look at this!

I’ve been playing lotto on/off for about 10-11 yrs now. Sometimes at my deli, 7/11, and stationery store.

I randomly played a $4 powerball on 7/13/18 and win $4 from that ticket at this deli I’ve been going to for more than a decade. So I take the cash cause I bought a sandwhich & soda that cost $8.37 but I only had $8 even. Counter dude says “it’s ok” he would take the $8 but I decide to take a $2 qp powerball and give him the $1 to pay the .37 cents I didn’t have. (I told him take it)
414FDFF5-BFCC-4879-8ACD-C982D1F103F7.jpeg

2FA6B150-3E92-4837-B42F-40699FB744BF.jpeg

What’s unbelievable is the timing and just coincidence. I bought a $4 qp win at that deli approx. 20:13 on 7/13/18 and with the winnings from that, I bought a $2 qp approx. 20:14 today 7/27/18. I swear i’m telling the truth. And when I was checking my ticket under the scanner and it made the winning sound, a dude exclaimed, “Well looks somebody hit the jackpot!” And I said yep that’s me. I took a picture of my ticket and didn’t realize I recorded the guy saying it. This must be a lucky sign for me! :wow::D:emoji_grin::emoji_money_mouth::emoji_smile::emoji_pray:

IM GONNA WIN THE POWERBALL JACKPOT/MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT! :emoji_money_with_wings::emoji_moneybag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo look at this!

I’ve been playing lotto on/off for about 10-11 yrs now. Sometimes at my deli, 7/11, and stationery store.

I randomly played a $4 powerball on 7/13/18 and win $4 from that ticket at this deli I’ve been going to for more than a decade. So I take the cash cause I bought a sandwhich & soda that cost $8.37 but I only had $8 even. Counter dude says “it’s ok” he would take the $8 but I decide to take a $2 qp powerball and give him the $1 to pay the .37 cents I didn’t have. (I told him take it)
414FDFF5-BFCC-4879-8ACD-C982D1F103F7.jpeg

What’s unbelievable is the timing and just coincidence. I bought a $4 qp win at that deli approx. 20:13 on 7/13/18 and with the winnings from that, I bought a $2 qp approx. 20:14 today 7/27/18. I swear i’m telling the truth. And when I was checking my ticket under the scanner and it made the winning sound, a dude exclaimed, “Well looks somebody hit the jackpot!” And I said yep that’s me. I took a picture of my ticket and didn’t realize I recorded the guy saying it. This must be a lucky sign for me!

IM GONNA WIN THE POWERBALL JACKPOT/MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT!
Praying for you

08DE8C21-38E6-4E4D-9C4D-39BDAC36070B.jpeg
E348C074-6E17-4D9B-B6DD-3F32EFCBABB6.jpeg

Patiently waiting for the Jackpot to keep rolling over until it gets to the numbers I like. I’m going to win it all.

Back
Top Bottom