The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

After the billion dollar powerball I'm not playing that again until it gets up to like 500m.

Isn't it better to just play every week?

Seems like the odds of winning would decrease as the potential payoff increases

I'm going to splurge on some PB tickets. I usually only go about $6 worth.

Last edited:
A young ***** definitely Powerballin' tonight.[emoji]128080[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]10013[/emoji]️[emoji]128330[/emoji]

so 3 tickets? :lol:

I usually buy no more than 2

my moms copped some, so good luck to her.

haven't bought much since I rarely hit numbers anymore. 5-6 years ago went on a streak of hitting 2-3 numbers a ticket with ease. can't even get 1 now

I think I won.

I don't know my numbers or the winning numbers, but I have good feeling.

I'll check tomorrow.

so 3 tickets? :lol:

I usually buy no more than 2

my moms copped some, so good luck to her.

haven't bought much since I rarely hit numbers anymore. 5-6 years ago went on a streak of hitting 2-3 numbers a ticket with ease. can't even get 1 now

:lol: Yea, I never win anything. Always keep the quantity I purchase low.

Of course, the winning ticket was sold out in the middle of no where. Always seems to be that way majority of the time.

Shout out to whoever won that check. That's definitely one lovely check. My day will come glory to God.[emoji]128080[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]10013[/emoji]️[emoji]128330[/emoji]

Ive been playing since ape 1st when picking up the royals and damn cali takes the cake. :smh:

99% sure we aint gonna see a $billion mega
or billion powerball again. Mega cant keep up with Powerball. Nobody wants to bet till it hits like $300m

Back
Top Bottom