The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

giphy.gif

Man I got the the spreadsheet for how I'm spending. I'm definitely going to buy a lot of tickets this week.

I almost purchased a ticket for this guy asking for money when I stopped at 7-eleven to pickup mines.

I wonder what the stats are on which type of ticket wins the most often? Quick pick or #s picked by the person.

I wonder what the stats are on which type of ticket wins the most often? Quick pick or #s picked by the person.

Lustig says a guaranteed way to increase your chances of winning the lottery is simply by picking your own numbers versus using the "quick-pick" ticket option.

"It doesn't matter how you pick your numbers, once you pick your set of numbers, research them to know if it's a good set of numbers and stick with them. There's no magic method to picking your numbers, I get emails every day asking. One number doesn't win the jackpot, a set of numbers does," says Lustig.

"The lazy way out is to buy quick-picks. The computer picks out the numbers. Don't play quick-picks. Quick-picks are the worst thing you can do, you are playing with the worst odds," he says.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seven-time-lottery-winner-shares-secret-to-winning-powerball/

Back
Top Bottom