The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be a gaming enthusiast you don’t have to have a PC. I used to build my own gaming rigs and I’m just over it. I work a lot and want the best high end console I can get for plug and play gaming. I accept I won’t get PC level quality. And yes I am drawn to the Playstation enthusiast side of things. And I have Nintendo as well and do some very light retro PC gaming so yes I’m a multiplatform gamer as well.

Who is this Sony mark?

1726170033655.png

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Sony marks say games look bad on playstation?

He's one of the Digital Foundry guys, and he is being way to nice responding to an actual waste of space fan boy. Go look at that fellas account.

What's funny is that the guy John is replying total trash as

To be a gaming enthusiast you don’t have to have a PC. I used to build my own gaming rigs and I’m just over it. I work a lot and want the best high end console I can get for plug and play gaming. I accept I won’t get PC level quality. And yes I am drawn to the Playstation enthusiast side of things. And I have Nintendo as well and do some very light retro PC gaming so yes I’m a multiplatform gamer as well.

I am a plug and play cat myself. Which is why the Switch is the best system of all time.

Ricky D Ricky D :rofl:

When it comes to PC laptops are a good option but they are STEEP

Sony marks say games look bad on playstation?

He's one of the Digital Foundry guys, and he is being way to nice responding to an actual waste of space fan boy. Go look at that fellas account.

What's funny is that the guy John is replying total trash as

I only meant he was saying it looked bad to justify the Pro. :lol: I thought it looked pretty darn good when I was playing.

My genuine opinion is that I am at a point where I can barely see much difference. And when I do, it really doesn't effect how I feel about that game. I am certainly not the target for the Pro, but maybe I'll pick it up down the line.

I only grabbed the PS4 Pro because my original PS4 cratered on a work trip. It would probably take something similar for me to consider PS5P. Much more interested in the rumored handheld.

I am a plug and play cat myself. Which is why the Switch is the best system of all time.

Ricky D Ricky D :rofl:

When it comes to PC laptops are a good option but they are STEEP

I am quite the switch fan. My kids have just highjacked it from me. I’m prob gonna end up with multiple Switch 2s if that is what the device turns out to be. Kids are bugging for their own primary accounts. I held off getting them one for a Switch Pro now the Switch 2. Feels like it’s been 3 years of waiting for this device. And all the base rumors seemed to be Tegra T239 or something along that line. Maybe switch pro is the switch 2 (with some tweaks) since the chip shortage last few years. I can’t keep up with all that.

Forgot to post this, but Gamestop tweeted this yesterday afternoon...

IMG_5591.PNG

Tempting, but no dice... yet.

Offer me $500, you can keep my SSD and I'll jump ship.

That's still $300 To get the Pro w/ disc drive. I'm straight off that.

My OLED already makes my **** look pristine as is.

I might get a PS5 Pro down the road when GTA VI is released.

But not before I get Nintendo's next console though.

The switch 2 or switch next whatevever will not be out for at least another 2 years. You're lying to yourself if you think Ninetendo will somehow deliver better than PS4 Pro graphics on a handheld mobile device cosole.

Rockstar going to come out next year like Anakin.
b6a822e214207458af6b222012e1bfc9.gif

To be fair though, we know how this moment ended lol.

Back
Top Bottom