The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m reading this book series about fairies that’s like GOT meets Harry Potter and I want a fun good adventure game to play like that (preferably this Gen). Any games like that (similar to Witcher 3 I guess) that are with playing or is Elden Ring my only be? And is Elden Ring worth it for a super casual player?

Have you looked at the upcoming Dragon Age game? I don’t think Elden Ring is for casuals but I think a lot of players tried it out and enjoyed it. It’s not a game that you can just pick up and play, imo.

Its crazy to me you refer to it as a DVD drive

That is hilarious… I really am just a PS2 kid at heart tho.

image.jpg

I'm waiting for the other collection to come out and then a Target B2G1 free sale. Hopefully the Suikoden collection is out by then too but **** who knows Konami is handling it very poorly.

Alpha 3 again? Wasn’t it part of a collection already? Anyways power stone and plasma sword :nthat:but still no rival schools

Alpha 3 Upper... dunno if it's going to include the World Tour mode or not. Weird they would put Project Justice but not Rival School... but I don't care because I sold PJ years ago and I still have RS. Plasma Sword is kinda trash, wish I could find the damn case for it so I can sell my DC copy.

Crazy!
Max in the news to tell us we're coming out of the Marvel recession. :lol:
What a time to be alive.

MvC4 has to be in development. Capcom's got a good relationship with everyone now and the current Marvel under Disney are very open.
I just need the game to have the SF6 content. Infinite actually had goodplay but it was low budget. Animation and art was a big step back from Marvel 3.
If we get a Marvel that's not barebones with the X-Men and good content then Capcom is the GOAT.

I’m reading this book series about fairies that’s like GOT meets Harry Potter and I want a fun good adventure game to play like that (preferably this Gen). Any games like that (similar to Witcher 3 I guess) that are with playing or is Elden Ring my only be? And is Elden Ring worth it for a super casual player?
I’m hearing Crimson Desert has a mix of some of the best action rpgs the past decade

crimson_desert_header.jpg

Gameplay looks good from what little I watched

i'm happy that the game was released but it sucks that its so far from back in the day because now I don't have the same amount of time to put into it as I would back then...oh well. at least some of us that put in the ground work for **** now get to benefit.

Back
Top Bottom