The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Downloaded the R3 beta, wasn't really feeling it...

How's the campaign for R3, better than R2? I was blown away by the campaign in R2, although the multiplayer sucked. Will prolly buy R3 just for campaign.

5 hours of gameplay later, Dead Island is fun as #$%!. Loving it so far. Fallout 3 + zombies = cooked cocaine. Donut I saw your message, if you see this and wanna play tonight I'll hit you up. Boost you pick it up? Pro? Anyone else?

5 hours of gameplay later, Dead Island is fun as #$%!. Loving it so far. Fallout 3 + zombies = cooked cocaine. Donut I saw your message, if you see this and wanna play tonight I'll hit you up. Boost you pick it up? Pro? Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

how did red box kill blockbuster i rather pay 5-7$ for a weeks rental than 2$ a day
I like red box better because you aren't forced into renting a single game for a week. If that game you rent at Blockbuster sucks like Brink and your done with it after 1 day guess what your stuck with it.
Red box 1 day and if the game sucks return it and all you spent was $2 bucks. If you end up really liking keep it for another day and then by day 2 return it and cop the game or wait till the game goes on sale.

That's how I look at it. 

how did red box kill blockbuster i rather pay 5-7$ for a weeks rental than 2$ a day
I like red box better because you aren't forced into renting a single game for a week. If that game you rent at Blockbuster sucks like Brink and your done with it after 1 day guess what your stuck with it.
Red box 1 day and if the game sucks return it and all you spent was $2 bucks. If you end up really liking keep it for another day and then by day 2 return it and cop the game or wait till the game goes on sale.

That's how I look at it. 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

That's how I look at it. 
This ! 

Originally Posted by MR J 858

That's how I look at it. 
This ! 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Hopefully it'll come in today.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Hopefully it'll come in today.

Quick Question.... does anybody know if you will be limited to one account log in at a time on the NFL Network?
me and my boy gonna split the cost, and share it like we do Netflix on the PS3... but there is no word if that is possible.
i assume it would be... just because you have to make a direct tv account, and its not the same PSN....

Quick Question.... does anybody know if you will be limited to one account log in at a time on the NFL Network?
me and my boy gonna split the cost, and share it like we do Netflix on the PS3... but there is no word if that is possible.
i assume it would be... just because you have to make a direct tv account, and its not the same PSN....

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

you can share it the way that people share psn accounts and similar to how those accounts handle games, only one ps3 can use the app at a time,

for example you could watch teh 10am games at your house and then let your friend watch the 1pm games but  both users cant use it at the same time

also netflix just announced enforcement their one stream per account rule, its always been a rule but was never enforced, its about to change

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

you can share it the way that people share psn accounts and similar to how those accounts handle games, only one ps3 can use the app at a time,

for example you could watch teh 10am games at your house and then let your friend watch the 1pm games but  both users cant use it at the same time

also netflix just announced enforcement their one stream per account rule, its always been a rule but was never enforced, its about to change

Back
Top Bottom