The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

*Signs on to see whos online & playing Dead island before taking a trip to teh Redbox*

*Not a soul online & no1 playing dead island*

Welp... looks like ill continue to hold off on dead island -_-

*Signs on to see whos online & playing Dead island before taking a trip to teh Redbox*

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Thinking of selling my og 60gb for a slim. Thoughts?
Do it.
The sooner the better while your 60GB PS3 is still working.

List it on craigslist or ebay. Gamestop won't give you a fair deal for either selling it to them or trading it in.

I did it last January and sold my 60GB PS3 for $266 to someone off craigslist.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Thinking of selling my og 60gb for a slim. Thoughts?
Do it.
The sooner the better while your 60GB PS3 is still working.

List it on craigslist or ebay. Gamestop won't give you a fair deal for either selling it to them or trading it in.

I did it last January and sold my 60GB PS3 for $266 to someone off craigslist.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif
If that's what makes you hold off, then just don't get it.  There's not going to be many people playing it and I know you're not into the story even though that's flawed in itself IMO.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif
If that's what makes you hold off, then just don't get it.  There's not going to be many people playing it and I know you're not into the story even though that's flawed in itself IMO.

I was simply about to get it cause one Zombie games are usually fun for a little while. Ive seen video playthroughs & it looks fun..So i was gonna rent it And i havent ran/been on PSN for a while & i was looking to play some coop with yall just to have fun, burn time & chit chat with yall

I was simply about to get it cause one Zombie games are usually fun for a little while. Ive seen video playthroughs & it looks fun..So i was gonna rent it And i havent ran/been on PSN for a while & i was looking to play some coop with yall just to have fun, burn time & chit chat with yall

Anyone know of any current deals on any DS3's? One of mine is starting to mess up so I need a new one....I would prefer a different one then black, but idc as long as it's not the full $55 for a damn controller
laugh.gif

Anyone know of any current deals on any DS3's? One of mine is starting to mess up so I need a new one....I would prefer a different one then black, but idc as long as it's not the full $55 for a damn controller
laugh.gif

I feel you bro but only me, Tap and Boost have it so far and that's east coast, west coast, Canada and you in the central
laugh.gif

Liking the Infamous styled intro to R3.

I feel you bro but only me, Tap and Boost have it so far and that's east coast, west coast, Canada and you in the central
laugh.gif

Liking the Infamous styled intro to R3.

did the original ps3 come in a small box?

my local gamestore has a lot of collectable stuff, and has this ps3 box that seemed small compared to my 80gb box...looked pretty cool like i could see it holding the system, but not the wires or the controller

my local gamestore has a lot of collectable stuff, and has this ps3 box that seemed small compared to my 80gb box...looked pretty cool like i could see it holding the system, but not the wires or the controller

Picked up Dead Island today. Haven't touched it yet cause I'm still playing R3. If anyone is trying to run Co-op, send me a message.

Picked up Dead Island today. Haven't touched it yet cause I'm still playing R3. If anyone is trying to run Co-op, send me a message.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

Nope! 

Here is the OG box:

product5.jpg

80gb-ps3-best-buy-early.jpg

google, and hitting images link, and then typing PS3 80GB into the search box you could of found pics easily.

My OG 60GB PS3 came with a copy of blu-ray movie "Shake & Bake"

One of the worst blu-ray movies along with Hitch blu-ray when blu-ray format was brand spanking new.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

Nope! 

Here is the OG box:

product5.jpg

80gb-ps3-best-buy-early.jpg

google, and hitting images link, and then typing PS3 80GB into the search box you could of found pics easily.

My OG 60GB PS3 came with a copy of blu-ray movie "Shake & Bake"

One of the worst blu-ray movies along with Hitch blu-ray when blu-ray format was brand spanking new.

Dead Island is pretty good, but it does have problems. It has some audio sync problems in the cutscenes, clothing textures pop in late at times and the voice acting is sub-par at best, but is it fun? YES. Bashing zombies with objects, kicking them in the face or just throwing a kitchen knife at them is icing. Graphics are pretty damn good too. I haven't tried mulitplayer yet, but SP is nice so far.

Dead Island is pretty good, but it does have problems. It has some audio sync problems in the cutscenes, clothing textures pop in late at times and the voice acting is sub-par at best, but is it fun? YES. Bashing zombies with objects, kicking them in the face or just throwing a kitchen knife at them is icing. Graphics are pretty damn good too. I haven't tried mulitplayer yet, but SP is nice so far.

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...
Altered Beast has 12 easy trophies you can collect in about 30 minutes.

Abuse the save anywhere feature. Hardest trophy is getting to level 3 without dying, but using the save feature makes it just trial and error.

For the rest, you can play on easy (except the one trophy that requires you to just START the game in each difficulty. Just start in all 4 and quit after you kill the first enemy). You can die as much as you want, continues are limitless and do not reset your score.

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...
Altered Beast has 12 easy trophies you can collect in about 30 minutes.

Abuse the save anywhere feature. Hardest trophy is getting to level 3 without dying, but using the save feature makes it just trial and error.

For the rest, you can play on easy (except the one trophy that requires you to just START the game in each difficulty. Just start in all 4 and quit after you kill the first enemy). You can die as much as you want, continues are limitless and do not reset your score.

Finally Got that Platinum on COD: BO!
pimp.gif

Capo, I appreciate the help sir. It took us about a week but we got it son!
laugh.gif

Empire, I like trophies, but only for high-profile releases & challenging games. I hate easy ones.
ohwell.gif

Next up Resistance 3!
happy.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom